ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
I Sometimes Dream..
Ok, so im having these weird ass dreams relating to toribash

in one dream, i was in my normal dream state yaknow slaying dragons and shit, the next moment, im getting limp and cant walk. The next thing i see is that there is a car coming at me, im scared shitless.
im trying to run, atleast walk.
its frustrating and hard its almost impossible to control your body in any way.

so toribashians..

HaLP!
Eat more cheese.

No, seriously. Having more cheese in your daily diet increases the chances of dreaming (and remembering it afterwards) and the chances of you having happier dreams.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Sometimes when I do a lot of something elements of it can be present in my dreams.

I'd suggest maybe try doing something else and spend less time playing Toribash.

I actually recommend the opposite. You need to become so bored of toribash that your mind no longer finds it interesting to dream about. I recommend increasing your daily toribash game time to 5-6 hours per day.
the god
Eat more cheese burgers , sleep on your right side , breathe normally
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
In your dream, if it gets weird as shit, just think: Am I dreaming?
And you'll wake up.
Originally Posted by EmoTeal View Post
In your dream, if it gets weird as shit, just think: Am I dreaming?
And you'll wake up.

Yes, thinking while dreaming. Best choice, right. I bet you always do this ;3
just look up "lucid dreaming", as Toribush said. here is the wiki link. There are a lot of tutorials around the internet, in lucid dreams, you can do anything in your dream, and it also helps with the nightmares, as you can control it.Just knock the car away with your fingers, and so on.
0x6869706F7469626F72