ES Recruitment Drive
Mhh I'm more a friend of the music than the moshing. ;) Although I like watching it.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
yea i love hardcore music i got into going to shows and then one day i was like "IM GONNA DO THAT" so i tried it and, i fell in love with hardcore dancing, its my 2nd love.
its honestly like a drug
[Evil][OLDA][wl][pro pot]
God, I'd love to go to concerts, but I'm broke 23/7. I'd die if I had a chance to go to Rock am Ring in germany this summer. I can't wait to earn my own money. :/
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
:] lol I just looked at RaR's prices... 135€ -> 200.61$ WTF?!
Thats the highest price for a concert i have ever witnessed!
most i pay for a show is 20$ usd
sometimes i wont even go that high, i like shows i pay 10$ to get into, those are all ways the best
I'll gladly pay whatever is necessary for Lowlands.
Most epic event tbh.
Sziget is cool too, so is Dür (how the F do you write that :P)
I'm an I love Techno fan as well :P
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
<3 techno d(-.-)b

Well, to start off something new.

WTF?!

if a show requires you to pay anymore than 25 dollars the band is selling out
unless its an all day thing but still that should be no more than 60 bucks
unless you listen to lame mainstream music, they like to butt fu-c. their listeners.

the band should be all about the music not about the money in any circumstance
Originally Posted by AHD View Post

Fucking awesome
Organisation of Awesome: Member.