Toribash
Original Post
OTHER GAMES?
what about other games? are you only Toribasherz?

i play Urban Terror (opensource completely freeware 1st person shooter, dased on the graphic engne of Unreal Tournament), and i discovered 2 days ago the game of the millennium (after Toribash of course...) SPORE, by EA games.. (i downloaded it, illegally :P) and that really rocks, but i cant use multiplayer cause is cracked :P

if you like 1st person shooters i really reccomend you Urban Terror, completely free, high speed multiplayer, tons of maps and weapons... see you there ;)

[OLDA]
Co-Founder
GAMES! YAY!

Where to start?.. Well Toribash is the main thing I play on my pc, but I've got way too many emulators & roms for me to list - think full sets for each and you'll get the idea. ;)

On my 360 I've been mostly playing Rock Band 2, but I also play a lot of XBLA games & I'm a huge Virtua Fighter fanatic. In fact that game being announced for the 360 is why I bought the console, although I didn't expect to have to wait a year for it. I also play Sega Rally & DOA 4 a lot too. (and before Kerry jumps in, yes I have a ninja suit for playing DOA!)

My Wii hasn't had a whole lot of use lately, but since I'm collecting a mod chip for it in the next hour it'll be getting some serious abuse. I do play Brawl, Mario Kart & various other Wii games, but they don't seem to grip me for more than a few weeks at a time.

My Gamecube's got the most abuse over the years, it got chipped a few months after I got it & since then I've collected over 2000 games, various emulators & other stuff.

It's handy chipping consoles for the import games if anything.

In total I've got a collection of 35 various consoles & retro computers, most of them stored at my parents house cos I'm a retro fan.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
lol you are console addicted!

i got an old sega mega drive and a ps2, a lot of roms for Mame32, but i usually play on my iMac when im not working...

edit: im a Tekken Lord

[OLDA]
Co-Founder
Tekken's cool - and coming to the 360 next year.

Tho I've got the original 3 on my pc.

I used to have them on my PS2, but I sold the console when my car got broke into.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Right now im playing mostly Toribash, GTA 4, COD: WAW, and Marble Blast Ultra..... But I have lots of computer games.... Diablo, Diablo 2, Starcraft, Starcraft Broodwars, Spore, Black and White 2. I also play alot of free games, like Pocket Tanks, Warheads SE, The Amazing Flying Brothers, N.... Among Others....
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Lol @ Warheads. I remember when that was a commercial product (as in one the shelves) in the late 90s. I've still got an original disk of it. Twas great in the day, but the networking/online play was borked.

I might check out the SE version. ^_^ Epic find.

*EDIT*

AWESOME! I get a free copy of SE for buying the original all those years ago.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I play toribash, oblivion, morrowind, mount and blade, counter strike, half life 2, portal, TTF2, and l did play WoW but i got board of it........ and i got a hole bunch of other free games
My account is for sale!!!!!
BUY IT 45$/orange box. my inv is right there <3
I played Babo Violent before TB. What else? A little The Settlers, Smash Brothers Brawl.
But nowadays it comes down to Teeworlds, TB and Eve-Online. Speaking of, Downtime is over, see you in 23 Hours
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good
Audiosurf :9
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?