ES Recruitment Drive
make it longer, make it 2 minutes
it will be great
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
Ummm guys, you realise that was just the intro, right? :3

^this.
HOOOOOOOOT♥
the only thing i think you could do better is right at the start, the opening credits, maybe a different colour, new font, it just seemed a little too bland.
other than that, its fine
Yeah lynx, i'm doing all the writing again and i've edited it a little bit.
Also yeah, to fit EVERYONE in it will probably be a while longer than 2 minutes.
Ah well, no man left behind!
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Yeah lynx, i'm doing all the writing again and i've edited it a little bit.
Also yeah, to fit EVERYONE in it will probably be a while longer than 2 minutes.
Ah well, no man left behind!

but im not a man!!
im a mexican, will u leave meh behind?
D:
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
erth you better change that D:

if 2pro see's that, she'll kill you..
Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
erth you better change that D:

if 2pro see's that, she'll kill you..

/le invade

*he will kill you

/ontopic

Nice intro really enjoyed it, a bit effect spammy sometimes but good overall. Nice replays guys :>

/sorry for the invade.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Everyone is saying the effects are spammy but im afraid they're staying. It works really well as it clarfies past the drop :]
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Toxik View Post
/le invade

*he will kill you

/ontopic

Nice intro really enjoyed it, a bit effect spammy sometimes but good overall. Nice replays guys :>

/sorry for the invade.

/offtopic
nope, she will kill you.
Last edited by Lynx; Dec 30, 2011 at 07:45 AM.