Toribash
Original Post
Ranking Season 2 Mod Voting
Hi!

Toribash's Ranking Season 2 is on its way and it's time to pick the mods.
I've set three S2 rooms and each of them will get 3 different modlists over the course of next 9 days. What you have to do is to vote for a mod from each mod rotation and those with most votes will be used for ranking!

Current rotation:

Striking:
  • wushu3.tbm
  • wushu3dome.tbm
  • wushu3box.tbm
Click here to vote

Grappling:
  • valetudofixed.tbm
  • spiritwrestling.tbm
Click here to vote

Kicking:
  • taekkyon.tbm
  • kickapoofixed.tbm
Click here to vote

Got more mod suggestions? Please share in this thread!
Last edited by sir; Aug 3, 2017 at 12:33 AM.
Erthtkv2 please
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
They put shit like betaboxfixed.tbm but can't put boxshu, whoever is in charge of picking mods clearly has no grasp of current in-game state
Grappling:
rb_greykido
aikidobigdojo
spiritwrestling
judofrac

Striking:
lenshu3ng
rk-mma
ninjutsu
boxshu_mushu_v5
wushu3

Kicking:
taekkyon
erthtkv2
betaboxfixed
-----
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
They put shit like betaboxfixed.tbm but can't put boxshu, whoever is in charge of picking mods clearly has no grasp of current in-game state

I understand where you're coming from, many people including myself would like to see boxshu_mushu in the rotation. However, betaboxfixed is a kicking mod while boxshu is a striking mod, and can't really be compared. Even though betabox/kickbox is a relatively unheard of mod nowadays, I believe betabox is a good inclusion to season 2 mod rotation because the 20 turnframes and no DQ is a good alternative to the 10 turnframes and DQ of the two taekkyon mods we were offered in season 1.

Besides, there will almost certainly be new mods introduced in the second and third months of season 2.
Last edited by Shmevin; Jul 27, 2017 at 08:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post

Keep in mind that this is just the first rotation out of three.
Boxshu, erthtk and majority of other mods that were suggested here are on the list for next rotations.