ES Recruitment Drive
Aadame that was a good replay i saw it but i don't remember where?!
it's amazing the fact that you did that replay in that skill level it was really nice
but fix how you did go to the DM's
a MP replay cnc it and have fun
Attached Files
Gnaww.rpl (506.3 KB, 8 views)
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
Ty, you probably saw it on my replay thread
Very nice spar I like how much contact was there, well coordinated. Sometimes it looked a bit stiff but still really good, you have your own way of movement and thats pretty awesome
Also there's a replay I did, my first parkour in literally years, I challenged myself to make it all in 10 tf and I suck at running xD but hey progress starts where comfort zone ends
Attached Files
oodamupkk.rpl (474.6 KB, 8 views)
Hyro_Event_Xs_PK_.tbm (8.1 KB, 5 views)
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
pretty good aadame! your direction needs a bit of work, using glutes and lumbar helps with picking a direction. i noticed alot of chest movement, try to keep that to a minimum and you'll do great

a small parkour with memethief. i wouldve finsihed the replay, if meme hadn't taken so long to space each turn. eventually i ran out of time to play :/ fun regardless
Attached Files
r_rooftops-v2.tbm (13.6 KB, 3 views)
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
some tricking replays i did about hald a week ago. my first and last attempt at tricking, most likely XD
Attached Files
[morten] tricking 1.7.10.rpl (241.6 KB, 5 views)
[morten] tricking v2.4.rpl (267.9 KB, 5 views)
Qrc # 1.5.rpl (398.0 KB, 4 views)
Morten_NoCage.tbm (12.7 KB, 5 views)
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
some tricking replays i did about hald a week ago. my first and last attempt at tricking, most likely XD

Those were really good :o

I finished this Split replay
Attached Files
HoPe.rpl (257.6 KB, 4 views)
Hope i didn't like the way you did the first DM try to spin more and come to it
with more power but it's a decent replay best of luck
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
Here the promised replay don't be too harsh, it's my first replay ever, first attempt. Didn't wanna edit because I wanted to test my flow.

(Yes the rotation was meant to stop)
Attached Files
Icy Mountain.rpl (172.3 KB, 7 views)
Find me ingame and duel me
Originally Posted by Revx View Post
Here the promised replay don't be too harsh, it's my first replay ever, first attempt. Didn't wanna edit because I wanted to test my flow.

REVX DIE

is that -9 G
tricking replay?
do a tricking replay using -30 G and thanks
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
Originally Posted by Meija View Post
REVX DIE

why tho? xd
Also for the gravity I'm not sure, used default classic grav
Find me ingame and duel me
Originally Posted by Revx View Post

your replay wasn't bad, but yeah, -30 is where all tricking replays are done from. your flow is good, and i'm sure you could trick if you tried. try again, and post again! just remember to keep all replays at -30 ;)