Toribash
Originally Posted by Craved View Post
Any games that are Physics games out there? that are free.

Try this site.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Guys, know of any good free roam melee games? Like swords, bats, knifes etc

Also, I dont like prince of persia graphics, if you know what i mean -.-
i dont know what prince of persias grapphics are like, but the elder scrolls iv oblivion is a great free-roam game. the one before it, morrowind, is even better but for pc the graphics are $#!%

Originally Posted by deridor View Post
i dont know what prince of persias grapphics are like, but the elder scrolls iv oblivion is a great free-roam game. the one before it, morrowind, is even better but for pc the graphics are $#!%

Oblivion is quite different from Prince of Persia.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
ive been playing cod and gta for a long time and im kinda bored have any game suggestions. im looking for games kinda like a sandbox or a shooter but it has to be a game with great replay qualities
im going to eat you
Originally Posted by luc0z4d3 View Post
Guys, know of any good free roam melee games? Like swords, bats, knifes etc

Also, I dont like prince of persia graphics, if you know what i mean -.-

PC, xbox or ps3?
fable 1 is out on pc, fable 2 is out on xbox/ps3, really good series.
otherwise assasins creed or check out some of the new star wars games.
CODA is apparently fun, its getting quite popular on these forums, theres a thread about it somewhere here

Originally Posted by aobj View Post
ive been playing cod and gta for a long time and im kinda bored have any game suggestions. im looking for games kinda like a sandbox or a shooter but it has to be a game with great replay qualities

battlefield bad company 2 is ok(not a fan personally, but its quite popular) theres a new medal of honor and CoD coming out.
mass effect is also really good, excellent replayability.
if you enjoyed gta, you might enjoy the godfather, its quite old, but anything relating to the godfather is win
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Craved View Post
I need a sandbox game related to gmod but free for computer

Hmm...Try this one out.
"Think like a man of action, and act like a man of thought."