Toribash
Oh yeah, i am in, idk if i am named as Victor4554 or ImTheNinjaWarrior, but i'll send a message for u.
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
Request: Student Membership
Name: Nagilfar
Languagues: Portuguese

I'm Thzfeyh Girlfriend
You need to post replays of you sparring, at least 2
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I got just 1
I'll do another >.>
-----
Replays
Attached Files
rso.rpl (153.5 KB, 4 views)
rso2.rpl (210.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by nagilfar; Mar 1, 2019 at 07:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
those replays arent sparring, they are parkour/tricking
we need sparring replays

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Request: Student Membership
Name: Obg
Languages:Portuguese, english and spanish
2 Replays of your spars:
Attached Files
#Obg x Victor4554.rpl (699.6 KB, 6 views)
#Obg x Ingrid Bambu.rpl (924.8 KB, 5 views)
obg x victor4554: your flow here is quite pleasing and your transitions between moves are very smooth, I liked a lot that entire performance from you between frames 1050 and 850 specially. You have strong fundamentals and decent execution of your movements, but I'd say you make poor decisions throughout the fight when it comes to when and how you move joints.
Getting rid of these sort of problems usually comes with practice and experience. Experimenting different move sets under proper "supervision" and help should be enough for a quick improvement and your own style development (which is very vague with rather "common" and somewhat generic moves), that you'll certainly find in RSO.

obg x ingrid bambu: nothing much to say here but everything stated above applies to this replay as well. High potential to make more interesting moves but poor decision taking

in short you have a solid control and flow but im not sure if you're being able to "make use of that" properly

anyways, welcome aboard dude, it's really nice to see you here. As you're already in the server i'll just give you student role

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, RSO Students!

I'm here to bring to you guys, with the help of the Teacher Team, the first event of the then revived Rookie Sparrers Organization!
Unfortunately, the event is exclusively for RSO members and outsiders cannot participate, but we plan to keep on doing those sort
of events and update rules accordingly to its results and feedback, so this rule may (or may not) change in the future.

For now we'll keep it simple, but we do plan to make this event way more dynamic in the future so stay tuned!

· Participants must reply to this post asking to be added in the tournament along with your GMT;
· After everyone has signed up, participants will be separated as teams of two people;
· A deadline will be given to all teams to make a spar in which members of the same team will have to
fight each other, if the spar is going to be competitive or cooperative is up to each pair (as long as
both sides enter into an agreement);
· One entry per team;
· xspar.tbm gamerules preferred but surely can be changed (that includes /set tf changes throughout the spar);
· No mods with objects allowed, the fight must be in a flat-world with no weapons and such;
· It is NOT encouraged to make multiple replays to pick the best one or edit the replay in SP, as this is a MP based event so keep it down.

After every duo has posted your entry or the deadline is over, Teachers will debate about each replay from each team,
picking the one we agree to be the best and announcing its authors as winners of the event.
Judging criteria will remain secret, but keep in mind virtues like flow, control and creativity.

There will be no prizes for the time being, but expect this to be updated. Top placements will most likely be rewarded.

· obg ( GMT -3 )
· DaNewNinja ( GMT -5 )
· Mummyking ( GMT -5 )
· ThzFeyh ( GMT -3 )
· Leonek18 ( GMT +1 )
· Alpha ( GMT +1)
· Iris ( GMT +1 )
· xMov ( GMT -4 )
· EvilTorified ( GMT +8 )
· Asfall ( GMT -7 )
· DoggoDoesTB ( GMT -5 )

You'll want to be here
This space is also reserved for honorable mentions
Last edited by Lionet; Apr 4, 2019 at 03:23 AM.

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]