Ranking
Original Post
Should Capcom make a console for thier games?
Okay just saying but why wouldnt Capcom make another new console?The company is one of the few videogame makers that went from a having its own console to becoming a third party.Another good reason is the company has lots "mascots" that can push said console,it pretty much nintendo but hardcore.A example is as follows.Note (This is comparing nintendo "mascots" and games with Capcom games and "mascots")
sonic=mario
legend of zelda series/pokemon=monster hunter series
super smash bros series=street fighter/capcom vs. series
metroid series=megaman/lost planet series
as u see i have shown some of wut capcom has "equal" to nintendo.Capcom also games such as resident evil and devil may cry,so in the end why not should capcom make a console for themselves?I would be pleased to see wut u guys think.
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3
Capcom is dieing with their Megashitman and Bioshit Commando.
If they don't get a new Resident Evil they will bankrupt in no time.
Also their engines sucks!
Buckshot Aspirin to ease ur headache
Sonic is shit, Super Smash Brothers isn't the same as street fighter and the legend of zelda isn't really like the Monster Hunter Series that I've noticed. They still make arcade machines though, I think.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Capcom has many good games.... but i don't think dat they can make a console ...... and many ppl are used to play on PS and xbox and they are happy with it ... so i don't think dat they will try something new and unknow
Capcom are a great games dev, but they have no reason to make their own console.

The less consoles the better.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Nope, I don't think they need their own console. We have enough consoles as it is and if I start seeing more consoles with "console exclusive" games, I am going to be pissed.
e.g. It just means more money out of my wallet because I want to play Monster Hunter 4 or Devil May Cry 5 and its only available on the "Capcom Capsule" console.
(Also I got annoyed at the fact the MH3 was moved to be Wii exclusive)

And yeah, Sonic is SEGA. And Monster Hunter is above and beyond Zelda IMO, maybe not Pokémon though but is much more serious and less childish.
Last edited by 4zb41; Jan 6, 2011 at 12:29 PM.
The gaming market is too far along already. It would be an incredibly risky investment, seeing as they aren't doing all that well anyways. They're great where they are, with no obligation worrying about a console.
Thanks.
hey hey no need to flame its just a wut if?I know capcom is in way to deep as a third-party gaming comapnany but the point is capcom would have been a good first party gaming developers if they made a console in the past but they didnt which is a good choice on capcoms pary but they had so much give and no capcom is not gonna get bankrupted capcom vs. marvel 3 is one of the most anticipated games of 2011 so capcom has no worries
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3
capcom have made LoZ games in the past, their last involvement was with the minish cap.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity