ES Recruitment Drive
Er, sorry. Will have to instantly deny you, because you haven't proved that you have read the rules.
Tyzo: Haunted Memes can't crush Obey's Dreams.
Yay: But RelaxAll can crush Obey's Balls.
Ok do you think that when i get up to 10 post and black belt i could possibly make another App?
invade
Originally Posted by iPortal View Post
hi.
sorry to invade but this Polaz guy recently posted in two threads, here and the (KnC) recruitment.
he noted he was impatient with (KnC) so moved over to thisthread.
either way it's not right and I feel a denial is in order, but that's down to you guys.
good invade

felt like clarifying things.
I know i posted on there Thread but only reason why im canceling is because after i posted i realized how many clan members they had and how inactive they were so plz consider my app.
-----
Here are some replays
Attached Files
He THouoght.rpl (49.4 KB, 2 views)
This is good Judo.rpl (87.6 KB, 3 views)
hahah KnockOut.rpl (39.4 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Polaz; Feb 11, 2016 at 02:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I just seen that some of you guys watched my replays plz tell me what u think if i am denied here i already made an App for Swish so i will join then have a nice day.
Been so long xD
Hey Yaysain,darth Im still 2nd dan D: going to start playing game again, Mushu is still my fav, Ive got no replays since ives just redownloaded, I can be on whenever, (England), Im competitive, nice person (normally) and I can be fun to be around with. Iv'e been in the clan when ghost was leader, I would like to rejoin I found the clan fun, and its a nice community.

Meow.
-----
I do not praise yaysain.
Last edited by iVernier; Feb 16, 2016 at 07:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yea I remember you, it's been a while, I'm undecided atm. Doing a lot irl.
My name is fluffy friken turd and Im a black belt. my best mods are mushu and bosxhumushu, I need to relearn akido parkour and how to spar (my computer broke and I ahven cought up with those yet. I love love love to play video games but I also like to skateboard and play other sports. I want to join this clan because"praise Yaysian" I want to be in an active clan were I can feel welcome and or feel at "home". I also want to be of good use to an awsome clan and hopefully be able to get better with you guys. My clans I used to be in were penta(nobody was on anymore) faded(they how do I say this..... they disappeared) and vamp(didnt feel like the right place Idk why). Thank you for considering me and PRAISE YAYSIAN
Proofread your app, this is Haunted that you're applying to. Not an amateur clan.
My answer is undecided for now.