Toribash
Holy hell Stompbox! That's impressive. You always seem to remind me of war_hero. It's nuts.

I have a problem. Why would this be called a madman? This isn't a madman at all. The whole point of a madman replay is that you get a ton of DMs and go crazy. These are just powerful punches. Very impressive ones, but in the replay you aren't going crazy, so there's no point calling it a madman.

Yeah. I think the community needs a new term for this sort of thing.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
Holy hell Stompbox! That's impressive. You always seem to remind me of war_hero. It's nuts.

I have a problem. Why would this be called a madman? This isn't a madman at all. The whole point of a madman replay is that you get a ton of DMs and go crazy. These are just powerful punches. Very impressive ones, but in the replay you aren't going crazy, so there's no point calling it a madman.

Yeah. I think the community needs a new term for this sort of thing.

Actually, the technical definition of a madman is to break Uke into 7 pieces, so technically it is a madman. But there's no point quibbling about it, a madman is whatever you want it to be. In my opinion, dm'ing Uke that many times using just 2 punches is pretty mad to me.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
that double punch madman was damn amazing. 10/10 dude

PS: I like the first punch (lol) nut cracker
Originally Posted by Marcoyeh View Post
Actually, the technical definition of a madman is to break Uke into 7 pieces, so technically it is a madman. But there's no point quibbling about it, a madman is whatever you want it to be. In my opinion, dm'ing Uke that many times using just 2 punches is pretty mad to me.

That's a stupid definition. And it's stupid because it doesn't fit instances like this. A madman is NOT in fact whatever you want it to be. That's another stupid definition. Sure it's mad, but not in that sense.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
Originally Posted by Vigilante View Post
That's a stupid definition. And it's stupid because it doesn't fit instances like this. A madman is NOT in fact whatever you want it to be. That's another stupid definition. Sure it's mad, but not in that sense.

The technical definition of a madman, ergo, my one, is correct. So basically this is a technical madman, even if it isn't in your eyes.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
I would not call it a madman. I have no idea why I did. It was probably something along the lines of "a 2 punch combo fulfilling the general requirements of a madman."
TTT
T
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]