Toribash
Wow man. You've reviewed a lot of my replays, Kronos, and these are the first of yours I have seen. I will be certain to look up more of them. I LARVED your first nograb combo. All of the hits happened as if you were fighting to a rhythm. I looked at the frames between hits and the second hit was 18 frames after the first hit, and the third hit was like, 20 frames after the second (Though first contact was at 18 ). Great. 10/10

My other favorite was, of course, Opening the Box. I wish I hadn't drank coffee before I saw this replay. It only added to me pooping myself. And the head landing in the blood circle? I know it was an accident, but that makes it all the more perfect because you didn't even have to try. 10/10

Hit and Run was really uneventful, but the kick was VERY interesting, very original. I like really strange stuff like that. It's more often the weird stuff that has style. And that was crazy stylish. 9/10

The second Nograb combo didn't do much for me. It was extremely well-executed, but for some reason, it didn't stand out to me as much as your others (i.e. Jane Can Dance). It was still pretty awesome though. So I'll give it an 8/10.
Last edited by gunshy_old; Sep 18, 2009 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Oops, unorthodox smily
Smooches!!!