Ranking
Originally Posted by H4rl3quin View Post
So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded”. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

I am twelve and what is this?
Originally Posted by RicH View Post
Someone should fix that video. The first 38 seconds are just static.

lol nice one troll

i think these are more like urban legends than "short stories"
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
Originally Posted by warrior56 View Post
You have recently moved into a house with your wife, when one night, you had a dream. There as blaring music, bright lights, and the faint sounds of someone trying to get you up. It was a carnival, but the voices..You woke up, to find your wife gone, gone.
There are foot steps around the room, the window was wide open, and your Safe was knocked open. You decide to call police, there's a large search, but nothing was found. A week after, a small Child would float to your window, and look at you, tug at your arm, but you would dismiss it. When It came more active, the Child wanted you to follow, so you followed it.
It lead your far and wide, then you blankend out, afer you saw your wife's body.

Meh, Sucky.

rutz is scarier.
Originally Posted by warrior56 View Post
That guy that hates my stories:

YOUR A GENUIS, GOOD SIR.

Thanks for telling me that I'm a genuis, but you wouldn't post this shit if you didn't want/expect at least someone to give you some kind of comforting comment. Come back when you've grown a pair--inb4pairofwhat

By the way, Carlton, urban legends have some roots in reality, and they are actually believable/able to happen. Creepypasta is usually just about coming up with stories that play on usual "scary" stuff, and common fears. They also usually have some sort of twist at the end, for a dramatic climax; like most stories go for.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Bummped for great justice
I WANT THIS TO LIVE. Here is creepypasta, with love from Mother Russia.

"Father, I had a bad dream"

You take a sip of vodka and roll over. You stare at the clocktower on Sobornaya Square it's 3:23. "Go back to sleep, there is work tomorrow."

"No, Father."

The familiar warm buzz of vodka starts to sink in. You can barely make out your daughter's pale form in the darkness. "Why is that, devochka moya?"

"Because in my dream, when I was about to go back to sleep, the thing wearing Mother's skin sat up."

You pause, and face your daughter and look at her intensely. The figure behind you begins to stir.

"Don't talk that way about your brother, it is not his fault we have no money for coats. Such is life in Moscow."
This one is a little, uh, racy. I will delete if wished.

It was dark rainy morning when the Jews came. Prebetschnaya village was overrun at first, but strong workers repelled Jews and defended women and potatoes with rusty spike and many rocks. Many dead Jews everywhere. Much rejoicing.

Except wicked Jews haunted village! Many reported seeing of large nose that night. It was Meschnaghast, Jewish Nose Monster formed from MANY dead Jew.

Entire town, except political officer, have vodka confiscated by People's Health Ministry. No such thing as Jew ghost; Jews not have souls. Jew bodies were taken and sent to glorious processing plant for feeding of all Soviet State.
A couple checks into a hotel and have to put up with a foul odor in their room all night. They call the staff to complain and somebody figures out the stench is coming from the bed. Now, there's no way that scenario is going to have a good ending. You're almost hoping at that point that it'll turn out the last guest just got drunk and pooped behind the headboard. But, no, the staff take off the matress and discover the couple has been sleeping over the rotting body of a dead girl who had been stuffed in the box spring.
ArtistShop
Originally Posted by Smfc1877 View Post
A couple checks into a hotel and have to put up with a foul odor in their room all night. They call the staff to complain and somebody figures out the stench is coming from the bed. Now, there's no way that scenario is going to have a good ending. You're almost hoping at that point that it'll turn out the last guest just got drunk and pooped behind the headboard. But, no, the staff take off the matress and discover the couple has been sleeping over the rotting body of a dead girl who had been stuffed in the box spring.

classic.

in a dark dark forest.. by a dark dark lake. in a dark dark house, in a dark dark room. there was a dark dark corner. in that corner there was a dark dark chest.. inside the chest, there was a banana.
I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
Originally Posted by elow View Post
classic.

in a dark dark forest.. by a dark dark lake. in a dark dark house, in a dark dark room. there was a dark dark corner. in that corner there was a dark dark chest.. inside the chest, there was a banana.

I lol'd.

A man walks into a bar in Scotland. There's nobody there except the bartender and a man in a tuxedo. He orders a drink of Vodka, which he had never drunken before, just to see what it taste like. Now, he's not very good with alcohol, so he was out like a light. When he woke up, he was strapped to a chair in the back room of the bar, with the tuxedo man staring at him intently. The man asks why they are doing this. The Suit says that the man is getting his organs harvested for the bartender's dying daughter. The man says that this is madness. The Suit, however, refuses to succumb to that retarded meme, and slaps the man Russia interrogation style. As the man panicked, the Suit cut open his flesh and took out his kidneys. The bartender says: "You idiot, I need the lung", and forces the man to eat the kidney.

I'll stop here, as I have no idea how to end this. Yes, I'm writing as I go. I think I'm doing a better job than warrior.

But I think this may be a bit too gruesome... Maybe I'd be better at horror if I played silent hill 2...
i liek turtelz xd