ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[OoT] Elite thread
well basically this is where you can vote for someone to be Elite, Im thinking maybe 5-10 people have to nominate the person, then erth must play them (or another already existing Elite) and the want to be legend must beat them (out of 3) What do you think?

Post a name here, will be put into the stage one category. I will update the list with the names, and amount of votes of yes and no. yes must be 7 (if there are 0 no. example: dropkick 9 yes 2 no that is 7 and can pass.) IF YOU LOOSE YOU MUST WAIT 1 MONTH BEFORE TRYING FOR ELITE AGAIN! Also, any leader's vote if a no its insta-no and the player is automatically declined.

Stage 1: anyone's name who is put in by a respected member
Stage 2: After they receive a total of 7 yes they are put here and wait for a elite or leader to challenge
Stage 3: all those who have successfully passed.

Stage one

Stage two

Stage three

P.S. if you don't like this erth, feel free to delete or edit it in anyway you please
Last edited by DropKick; Dec 1, 2011 at 05:43 AM.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
This method would cause too much tension and is pretty complicated since almost everyone is incredibly opinionated and may find it "offensive" that they are being challenged by a "legend" that they dnt necessarily appreciate as a "legend". This method would cause alot of annoying and unwanted elite-ism and rivalry throughout the organization. I agree with Imsku, I think that legends should be selected by elected members whom have been endowed with the gift of better judgment and authority according to the majority of the population that inhabit this organization.
Last edited by dillon207; Dec 1, 2011 at 05:14 AM.
Rogue clown
So in order for the new legend to be accepted, he has to be better than the already established legend who he's being challenged by? Isn't that like if, in order for you to star as james bond in a james bond movie, you had to out-james-bond one of the people who have already played james bond? I suppose it would lead to a rise in the quality of james bonds, but at some point there would just be no more people able to out-james-bond the james bonds.

Erth should probably just choose the legends in whatever way he chooses them now. I assume it's a combination of research and common sense.
oh shit on me, i didn't mean legend i meant elite!!!
-----
fixed
Last edited by DropKick; Dec 1, 2011 at 05:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Hmmm. Whilst a middle rank idea has been thrown about im not really sure how it would work.
My worry is that if we add another rank, then everyone would just clamber for that instead of being a brother and it becomes just yet another skill/opinion based org.
As for us "discussing" who becomes a legand, this will be done in our private board with the legends :] If that's what you meant :v

In any case this could make a cool suggestion thread?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Shinigamii, ace and stiktori should already be legends
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
You're welcome to put forward names i think, but legends and leaders get the final say on who becomes legend.
It's decided in our seekrit board ;]
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
shin all the way
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?