Ranking
View Poll Results: What should Erth name his baby snake?
Oswald
41 Votes / 27.15%
Solid
28 Votes / 18.54%
Dynamite
10 Votes / 6.62%
Other
38 Votes / 25.17%
Lube
34 Votes / 22.52%
Voters: 151. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Name Erth's snake!
Hey guys!

Thought about posting this in the events thread but whatever, you'll get some tc if you manage to suggest a cooler name.

ManlyPotato and Shook have been helping me with names and this poll is the best 3 we've come up with.

I'm getting the little guy tomorrow, he's a corn snake hatchling, I'll post a picture of us tomorrow :O

So yeah, if you choose other, make sure to tell me what it is!

Thanks forum

P.S. No stupid names please, I'd actually like some good suggestions
Last edited by Erth; Jan 24, 2014 at 12:57 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Name him Frank.
Last edited by Nigma; Jan 24, 2014 at 12:52 AM.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Name him Lube.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Well it depends on his behavior, if he is active, call him fireball, like the whiskey or even Whiskey
If he is mellow call him Scarlet
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by kindlebob View Post
Well it depends on his behavior, if he is active, call him fireball, like the whiskey or even Whiskey
If he is mellow call him Scarlet

Whiskey is kinda cool, first one I like from this thread

Originally Posted by chrisfinne View Post
oswald? after lee harvey oswald?

do you hate AMERICA or something?

ok i lol'd at that

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Well, it depends... Is it a male or female?

Well, when I go there tomorrow I'll know for sure, but I held one today that I really liked and it was a male, hence all the male names being thrown around btu if it ends up being female I can edit the poll and such

Originally Posted by smoshalt View Post
U cant name it with out a pic
post a pic

These are simply preliminary suggestions, for example, oswald isn't exactly based on appearance but is a great name
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.