Toribash
Then again, if he's NEVER on you mite wanna take sumtings differently. At this current moment we have..... what? four clansmen? I think........ we oughta have a clan binding, sorta like a secret ritual or code.
but i'll try sir, i'll think of sumthing. we need to get a techy on the team, sumone that knows how to set up servers. before i become recruiter i'll need a suitable recruitment ring, although most of da pimps that come in there will most likely be better than me XD
wait wha we have otheres that he recruited i just dont know there names

If u Want more Peps Go and recruit skilled ones
we're definitely needing muscle, unless quiet boy over there is jackie chan in ryan541 clothing. I don't have many friends around the portal, i may know a few friendly black belts...... hey, this is just a suggestion, but i think since we are the death frogs we needs an aquatic navy seal type of theme
Last edited by jaatb1143; Mar 7, 2009 at 03:07 AM.
Oh yea and guys good luck on becoming official.
[200] QI until 10th dan black
5 year vet of Toribash!
Well, guys, i'm back on. I guess we're on different timezones or sumthing. Anyway, i was thinking, we could have a clan tat. it would be very similar to the clan symbol i keep dogging about(sorry) but instead o contantly typing it, it would inflict just as much anphibian fright silently. Just a thought..... then again i dont have nearly enough money for a texture. The next idea i have is wat political party we shall be. for example, the communist D-frgs would have a type of cache, which every player would have to put a yearly/monthly expense into. Or possibly the monacratic d-frgs, which would have pwn3r and Boss setting ALL the ground rules with little to no imput by the clansmen. My personal lean-to would be a demacratic d-frgs which would favor my own bff, the U.S.A which is nothin but input from the different clansmen. This isnt official, its just me voicing my opinion and shootin off my mouth, which i suspect you'll hear quite frequently out of the likes of me!