ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Nobud's Blog [Serious]
Welcome to my
Toribash Blog

This is my own blog, where i post alot of things about me and my day.
I will post each day [Except Weekends] ,if i will not Post, i will not post 2 times.

I will usually post some funny stuffy, and also tell you a story of my day.
When i go to the cinema, i will tell how the film was in my opinion, and stuff like that.

I also will post at each day a little fun box, where i will post a flashgame for example, or a funny picture, or stuff like that =]

I hope you have fun reading my blog, and i really hope that there are no stupid comments, i just would like to make this clear.

Friday, 24th April, 2009

Today school was kind of weird, we had 4 of our 6 lessons with other teachers than normal, and we just made shit, prolly because mostly the change teachers were douche bags and had no idea how to teach properly. At nearly every teacher we could play music loud, and jump around in class, best part was, when some guy lyed a iron pin on the chair of the teacher (I know that sounds retarted, but DAMN that was funny) We had alot of fun, and since she couldnt proof that that guy was it, she let him go.

After school ive went to my pal, to work on our R.E Project that we need to finish on Wednesday next week, its bout the "8 Millenium Aims" (Google it), we personally make it about Aids though, makes alot of fun, especcially since the people in my class fail at stuff like this to like 95%.

After that i went home and declared that i just cannot leave toribash.
(Means that will still be here, since its just impossible to leave).

Funbox

Today it contains a Flashgame

"I love Traffic"

Screenshot

Yeah, it looks kind of Crappy, but in my opinion, its a well made flashgame, that makes alot of fun, and especcially on the harder levels, gets harder and harder, good game for Computer lessons in school or playing for a little bit.

I play it alot, and my best level was 18 =]

Have fun

LINK

~Nobuddie

Last edited by Nobuddie; Apr 28, 2009 at 03:38 PM.
Lol...Its very interesting...
Good luck with this
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Thanks for your nice comment chac, i will ask my english teacher to write for me next time okay?

You dont know my teacher(s), and you dont know how it is in my school, even though you have so much "life experience" and whatever, everyone makes mistakes, and if you dont like it, go for it, edit my posts and fix the grammar! Its my decission how i write, and if you look at other guys, my grammar and english knowledge is way better.

So please next time, just leave me alone, even when i have mistakes in my post.

Thanks.
Last edited by Nobuddie; Apr 25, 2009 at 01:27 PM.
Nice stuff Nobuddie, he's just shitty because he was banned >.>

Well i will stopping in here to see the like of nobuddie
Originally Posted by MetroX View Post
..he's just shitty because he was banned...

Actually, Chac's always been a bit of a dickhead. Stick with what you're doing nobuddie, don't take his shit.
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
So instead of actually learning at school you just say "duh teetchers r retarded hav no idea how 2 teach durrr"

No wonder your english is such a pain to look at, enjoy sucking cock in college to save your grades

That was very rude...
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.