Toribash
haha awesome game, i won! \o/
Got lazy in the end lol, just left all the lights open, i got bulk collisions from doing that :P

Can't wait for todays post :P
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Neat

Also, this thread has the Hamsterian Seal of Protection.

Flame it and die an agonizing death under a pile of infractions.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nice. Now I'll be following the life of little Nobuddie here.
It makes me wonder..
Monday, 27th April, 2009

Monday, i hate this day, mostly because weekend is over and school starts again, also i have 8 classes on mondays. School was as always, correcting homework, working, learning stuff in maths that you never will need in your life except you get Scientist..
We had a debate about teenage working, i like debating, especcially about these topics, tomorrow we will have a discussion about Computers in Kindergardens, useless in my opinion, kids in kindergarden cannot read, and if they can, not properly, and they should get a computer infront of them. Oh right, they can use MSPaint to have a better fantasy. Stupid, but its school, so i need to do this shit.

This evening we will have another BBQ and i cant wait for Friday, no school.

I think this was everything for today, nothing special happened. Maybe ill get on later and then i will post how BBQ was but i dont think it will be that special =P

Also annoying, like every week some virus deinstalls my Service Pack 3 for XP, idk what the fucking hell that virus wants to make with that, its just annoying, eats up 20 mins everytime, and i checked every folder ,it still happens :|

I need some new Software.

Funbox

Today it contains a lolcat

I like it, and i laugh always i see it, also its no lolcat that pops up every 2 secs on the forums

~Nobuddie
Last edited by Nobuddie; Apr 28, 2009 at 03:27 PM.
Ehh i don't like mondays too. That's so annoying to return too school after free days. Again learning and homeworks . I like to read your blog and the lolcat - its awesome

I am sorry if i have some mistakes in the text thats because i am not at home and here isn't a translater in computer and it don't shows mistakes in text.
Thanks alot =)

Also: Added a thing to my blog (just remembered that i wanted to enter it)

=)
Interesting Kittycat you have there, made me laugh for a moment.

Also this blog shows that you always wanna get into highlight

Cheers!

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!