Toribash
There are two kinds of people, those who accept the fact that there are only two genders, and those with a mental illness that may or may not involve mutilating their genitals and suicide a while later.
Luckily, this is a self-correcting problem no matter what.
I think shit like this can really decrease the number of human on earth, if somebody stops his/her possibility to reproduce... the worst part is, that its unable to return. Anyways I guess this is not my buisness which bodypart people are cutting down on them, and please don't date me.
Enjoint life
I feel like people can do what they want with themselves.
There's a lot more to value in life than reproducing and that type of thing.
I myself don't see a purpose in being non-binary and all that other jazz.
But if people want to make a life decision to better happy themselves I couldn't care less.
Life is way to short to obsess over every detail, so personally, I don't see a purpose, but I also don't see why its a problem if others do it.
You kind of kept this topic very generalized so I can't really add much to anything else.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Originally Posted by iPod View Post
I feel like people can do what they want with themselves.
There's a lot more to value in life than reproducing and that type of thing.
I myself don't see a purpose in being non-binary and all that other jazz.
But if people want to make a life decision to better happy themselves I couldn't care less.
Life is way to short to obsess over every detail, so personally, I don't see a purpose, but I also don't see why its a problem if others do it.
You kind of kept this topic very generalized so I can't really add much to anything else.

I understand your point, me I also do not hate people that uhm.. experiment with their bodyparts and I also do not judge, I just say realistic problems that may show up after a while. Imagine you are feeling like you need to change your gender by any reason, and you realize 30 years later that you fucked up your sex life. This causes depression and the only company that profits from this is the pharmacies(prescription pills against depression). From the deepest part of my heart I want people to be happy with everything they want, but I must be the devil if I wouldn't mention problems that can appear.
Enjoint life