Ranking
the manip is around 3 years old but I managed to get another boom so I thought I'd share it
Attached Files
$fred_sidokullerbytta.rpl (402.4 KB, 68 views)
LegGang
Hopefully Static is proud of this one.

Attached Files
#Xioi#M - HOTTO DOGU.rpl (310.0 KB, 42 views)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
hiya xioi

strange opener, but those are the best ones.

I like the spin transitions very slick my dude. Although ghosting through the thigh with a fully extended ankle looks weird it gave you the perfect opportunity to use it as a "push-off" which was very unexpected.
The way you carried the flow into the double knee was pretty cool too, although the ankles were fully extended a bit too long for me
The grab into the kick was well done, very awkward angle to kick from props to that, only mistake (imo) was that it looked like you forgot about your right shoulder and it was way down there.
Rest of the hits were good, the crotch boom looked weird to me but a dm is a dm
punch into quick transition was nice too

good job here
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Not the most creative opener, but its still good.

Baller manip, even though its 3 years old. Holds up pretty good (or you didn't get better lol)

First kick was ok, got too much shin on it I think.

Next kick was better imo, although both were pretty good.

You kinda limited yourself after that last hit though, I can't really think of anything you could do after that but its up to you yeah
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
i really really really like the fluidity of the opener and manip

dm's were sick too

i'd also like to take a moment to appreciate the grip sound and how perfectly timed it was, for me, in accordance for the last boom considering it made the replay all the more enjoyable for me.

unbalanced/awkward endings and floating poses are my fetish
beware
the goblin
Thanks my dude <33

Lil selfspar thing i did in like 20-30 minutes.
Attached Files
fff.rpl (636.8 KB, 38 views)
FFF- I liked the opener of both tori's especially your tori's.
You have nice control of your own tori's movement but i feel like uke gets left out of this, his movements seemed rather rushed and did not have that true Xioi feel to them.
Nonetheless well executed dodges/blocks from your tori and a very nice KO to finish it off.
The reaction from uke looked great

Would like to see you put in the time to create another selfspar but this time play it as passionately as you do when you face someone off in MP.
Your MP stuff is litteraly insane.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Thanks for the kind words Swexx.
Working on something that i'm actually puting effort and time into.

Here's a new madman i made being bored for a little while.

Attached Files
#Xioi#M - BURNT RICE.rpl (252.8 KB, 42 views)
I love the replay especially the opener and the last dms but

man wtf are are you doing to the left leg

LegGang