Ranking
Original Post
Hi,I'm INizeI
Hello,I'm INizeI and honestly i don't really understand what my name means either. I was browsing around on steam in the F2P section and i found my self intrigued by this game toribash....which i am utterly garbage at.At first i didn't know what i was looking at a pay to win or something else. From the 3 games i've played i want to say it's skill based..any suggestions on good mods to play as a noobie or any tips are appreciated. Thank you for reading and i hope you have a great day,night or whatever time it is where you are.
Hey there! Indeed, Toribash is difficult at first, just keep at it and you will be a pro in no time. When I started, I played, the main mods I played were judo.tbm and aikido.tbm, give them a try if you haven't already! If you have any questions, please Pm me, I don't bite

(im)

WELCOME TO TORIBASH!

I'm hoping you'd stick around here for a while and get comfy, the forums are a great way to gather tips and tricks to improve your skills in the game. The second best way is to hop in-game and get to know our excellent community first, we have many members that are willing to help you out! If you need anything at all don't be afraid to let me or anyone else know.
Parrot
Welcome, INizeI the community greets you.
I would say the best ways to get familiar with the forums is surfing throughout all the boards.
Would highly recommend tutorials section
Click Here for tutorial section
There are tutorials on almost everything there
Have fun and welcome to Toribash
Hey man welcome to Toribash!

Nice to have you here.
If you'd like i can come teach you how to play.
I recommend starting off with aikidobigdojo, its much bigger that regular aikido. Play that and get the hang of it.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Welcome if you want some pro training you can pm me

Help Goku Out!

Hello nize i know this post is a few days old but if goku or quack isn't available i'd be glad to help you
Also some really good advice is try to be nice to staff most of them are really great people such as Surge butler and nani. But also don't be afraid to EXPOSE any of them at any given time for being in the wrong and always remember Screenshots are your best friend. :3