Original Post
(Pure) Pure Bloodline Recruitment

Join Here
Join Discord

Belt
reason for joing
loyalty 1-10
alts if any
Last edited by BloodyVine; Jan 3, 2018 at 08:01 PM.
Drink Blood Swing from A Vine Now You Can Die
Brown Belt
I wanna join because I want to be in an active clan and help it
Loyalty 8
No alts
Want to join
I am a brown belt my alt was a black I was taught by a 10th dan
I am loyal and always active
abd akido and mushu are my best mods
I have good and bad days of playing
my best achievement was streaking a god belt but that was two years ago
on my black
my loyalty 8/10
I want to join a active good clan
Application

I am A Black Belt with a rank of a staggering 600, and My name is Kira, i'm 14 years old
I've been active on toribash since 2014. Aikido, Jousting, Erthkv2 and Boxshu are the mods i'm good at, I'm usually always good at toribash, the only times i'm bad at it, is when i'm in a horrible mood i also want to join because i need some friends, and i love a great community, and it'll be nice to meet others that are alive of the "Pure Bloodline"
And i have Discord, my discord is TheGreenUnknown#0954 And well that's all
Originally Posted by zRush3r View Post
Brown Belt
I wanna join because I want to be in an active clan and help it
Loyalty 8
No alts

Accepted and Tested
great loyalty and looks to be a great player. Just be active in forum
-----
Originally Posted by jacob1011 View Post
I am a brown belt my alt was a black I was taught by a 10th dan
I am loyal and always active
abd akido and mushu are my best mods
I have good and bad days of playing
my best achievement was streaking a god belt but that was two years ago
on my black
my loyalty 8/10
I want to join a active good clan

Accepted and Tested
Great player kinda slow at the beginning hopefully will improve be active in forum welcome aborad
-----
Originally Posted by Bane205 View Post
Application

I am A Black Belt with a rank of a staggering 600, and My name is Kira, i'm 14 years old
I've been active on toribash since 2014. Aikido, Jousting, Erthkv2 and Boxshu are the mods i'm good at, I'm usually always good at toribash, the only times i'm bad at it, is when i'm in a horrible mood i also want to join because i need some friends, and i love a great community, and it'll be nice to meet others that are alive of the "Pure Bloodline"
And i have Discord, my discord is TheGreenUnknown#0954 And well that's all

Accepted and Tested
Great Application like how u seem loyal to friends hope u bring that to the clan welcome
Last edited by BloodyVine; Dec 21, 2017 at 11:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm an orange belt, orewo namae wa Shin (totally random XD i'll tell you more about myself but not with my phone) 15 YO, basically any mods you want (ranging from Aikido and Wushu to Parkour and Spar) reason to join: make friends , Loyalty: ehh... rather than saying 10/10 i'll make you guys rate by yourself, alt: ChiccMagnet which is a white belt (or if you want to invite that account instead of this xD), Discord account: Kaemon Kurokane#6149
Last edited by Gyromagnetic; Dec 21, 2017 at 11:40 AM. Reason: i forgot to put in my Discord account xD
Originally Posted by Gyromagnetic View Post
I'm an orange belt, orewo namae wa Shin (totally random XD i'll tell you more about myself but not with my phone) 15 YO, basically any mods you want (ranging from Aikido and Wushu to Parkour and Spar) reason to join: make friends , Loyalty: ehh... rather than saying 10/10 i'll make you guys rate by yourself, alt: ChiccMagnet which is a white belt (or if you want to invite that account instead of this xD)

Accepted and tested
great spirit extraordinary skill good prospect to become a legend
Hi, my name is Phyeng, I am blue band, very good spar game, Aikido too, fidelity 10, no other accounts now, any mod I know to play (Aikido, Spar, Mushu, TW, etc.) , I hope to make good friends and that I can somehow help you as you have helped me :v! (I was tested by Jacob and he approved me )
Originally Posted by Phyeng View Post
Hi, my name is Phyeng, I am blue band, very good spar game, Aikido too, fidelity 10, no other accounts now, any mod I know to play (Aikido, Spar, Mushu, TW, etc.) , I hope to make good friends and that I can somehow help you as you have helped me :v! (I was tested by Jacob and he approved me )

Accepted and tested
He was aproved by somebody within in the clan thats good enough for me welcome to the clan
Join Request Application
Black Belt
-I want to join because I am very skilled at toribash, I can help out around the clan n' stuff, and I am a master with relax run, so I controll my tori pretty smooth in almost any mod

-loyalty 7, I sign on to tb almost everyday and mess around in multiplayer

-Alts = YDCJ; & IxSuicidex