Ranking
Original Post
Why all them rules for clans???
Ok so basically, I recently got back into a game I was playing a while ago and in this game, all you have to do to get a clan is pay the 2k, name it and bam you got your clan. You can stay alone in it and no one gives a fuck. Only rule is to not name your clan with something offensive. Then I thought about it and wondered, why is a story, minimum member limit and such stuff required. I don't even know if that's correct english but you got what I meant
Find me ingame and duel me
as sucy said
i mean if they kept it only pay and choose a name people will keep making clans that die over a night like the old days
however if someone do all the new requirements it mean he is serious about it and he wont let the clan die.
thats it
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Well, they could remove the useless rules (goals, story) and put a limit like u make one clan per 15 days or some
Find me ingame and duel me
1 clan per 15days wont solve it
they did this so people don't abandon their clans in their first day.
idk why the story and goals are a thing tho
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
the story rules and all that is if you choose to make a clan thread, which is not necessary anymore.

my guess is that it's to keep things organised and make sure people actually care and put effort into their clans.

it really isn't a big deal, anyway; it takes like 10 minutes to write a passable story/description and goals, and it makes your clan seem much more legit and focused if done properly. if you care about your clan, it should be done regardless of the rules honestly
Last edited by sleepily; Dec 26, 2017 at 07:55 PM.
eae