Toribash
Original Post
Mikasa head texture request
Hi,

I would like someone to make head texture of Mikasa from Attack on Titan.
Paying up to 90k, depending on the quality of the head.

Some images for reference

Please let me know if you will work on this
/| Full time Mage |\ /| Anime United |\ /| If you know the true meaning of Stonehenge, please PM me |\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm gonna take a crack at this. I'm fairly new to art so don't judge if it's pretty crappy. If it does look good it's probably because I got a friend's help xD. Anyway wish me luck
Oh shit it's some profound text.
Okay, good luck
/| Full time Mage |\ /| Anime United |\ /| If you know the true meaning of Stonehenge, please PM me |\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-----
If you want some reformulation, just talk. ^^
Last edited by ASTRA; Jan 5, 2018 at 07:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[ES] Artist
I like it, can you send me a watermarked flat? would be good to see in game.

what's the brown at the bottom?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nah that's her scarf, I guess he just didn't add much detail to it?
Oh shit it's some profound text.
Thank you, it's great. The likeness of Mikasa is awesome.

Just a few little things

With the fringe can you make it so its just one going down her face rather than the second branching out on the side like in picture below

I also really like the different layers of shading effects for the hair. It makes hair hair looks a bit too light however. I would like to see a bit more of the darker hair without getting rid of that layer of the lighter gray.

Essentially would like to have the shading on the hair but see more darker colour on them so you can see she has that black/demon hair over all

I have two ideas. 1# Make the base hair colour darker which will allow you to make that big layer of lighter gray also dark

2# on the layer of gray that covers majority of the hair, try a grey to darker grey/demon gradient.

Does that make sense. Let me know if I can explain it better?

Also if you could give me a version with the scarf and one without, that would also be great
Last edited by Elias; Jan 6, 2018 at 06:27 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]