Ranking
Original Post
I need your help
Hello everyone I have a replay made by me, I need advice from you to improve and be able to give the perfect kick, you can comment on their advice that will help me a lot.

You can do my replay and make your own case to show how I can get the perfect kick with your advice.
Attached Files
i need your help.rpl (115.3 KB, 6 views)
I didn't really edit your launch, but i edited after you were in the air.

ok so all i did was rotate my pecs the same time i did my chest and kept my arms and gluts together for a tighter spin. then when i was ready to kick i rotated my chest to the right, extended right pec, contracted left pec, and that gave me the rotation and power to get the decap.

the trick to spinning and keeping your momentum is to hold and relax alot. dont rotate something too far or it will slow down your momentum.

also the position you will be in after the kick is bad if you want more dms. it leaves you with only one option and thats to rotate the other way, but for just a decap its fine.

i hope this helps a little
-----
oh also about rotated your pecs and chest at the same time. thats how you created momentum if you rotate your chest before you do your pecs or vice versa, it will slow down your momentum.
Attached Files
Updenso.rpl (68.2 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Static; Jan 10, 2018 at 11:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This seems to me to be great thank you
-----
I noticed that the spin is better and the kick is faster
Last edited by updenso; Jan 11, 2018 at 12:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump