Toribash
Original Post
Organizations listed in profile
My suggestion is fairly simple, list what organizations you are apart of in your profile.
This may require that we create pages with a memberlist similar to how clans list members.

Another alternative would be to simply allow people to put in custom URLs (only toribash.com) and say what organization they are in.
This would be a bit easier to create as you don't have to create custom pages listing members like clans.
Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
My suggestion is fairly simple, list what organizations you are apart of in your profile.
This may require that we create pages with a memberlist similar to how clans list members.

Another alternative would be to simply allow people to put in custom URLs (only toribash.com) and say what organization they are in.
This would be a bit easier to create as you don't have to create custom pages listing members like clans.

Some type of org system would need to be implemented (why did you leave TM)

also that's kinda what this does: http://prntscr.com/i11mna then again i get what you mean.

Adding onto this idea, it would be neato if you could choose your "primary org" to display on your profile rather than listing all of them like on steam http://prntscr.com/i11n28 the primary group is larger than the rest
I like the idea.
To avoid what Elite said, this is probably the best choice. V
Originally Posted by GOAT View Post

-Easier to make.
-Everyone will be responsible for how messy their own profile looks.
-----
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
Some type of org system would need to be implemented (why did you leave TM)

I don't quite understand what type of system you're saying needs to be made.
But I don't see why there needs to be this question ( Why did you leave TM )
Last edited by Mafi; Jan 16, 2018 at 08:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.