Toribash
Original Post
forum dark theme
title

i think a dark theme would be nice, other forums and websites have this feature and it looks pretty cool. easy on the eyes

make the text white so things are readable

who's with me
Surge kinda did something with this idea, I don't know if he's at it still, but I would like to see a change in the forum. Maybe a dark theme/revamp of the forums might be nice.
I would really like to see this idea, and maybe if it was somehow had customization that would be really cool. I just played around in inspect element for a few minutes this would look really cool imo

hi

|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
I'm aware some people made some custom versions, but they end up being an eyesore (using colors that contrast way too much or simply look ugly with some potential).

Would be nice if there was a more official one that isn't too much of an eyesore at all that still has that familiar toribash forums feel..

Gray background instead of the usual black.

A lighter easier red(or any other color) instead of the brightest color that just ends up making it hard to read.
Last edited by Lucy; Oct 30, 2017 at 05:41 AM.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
I'm aware some people made some custom versions, but they end up being an eyesore (using colors that contrast way too much or simply look ugly with some potential).

Would be nice if there was a more official one that isn't too much of an eyesore at all that still has that familiar toribash forums feel..

Gray background instead of the usual black.

A lighter easier red(or any other color) instead of the brightest color that just ends up making it hard to read.

If you're referring to what I posted in the art board, that's exactly what the board is for - saying what you think could be improved etc.

If you think it could be improved, I'd appreciate if you'd let me know and I'll work on it (assuming you were talking about mine lol sorry if you weren't

Anyway I do think this would be a good idea for the forums, I don't really like white when it's late etc.

I'll work on something based on the posts in this thread and get back to you
Last edited by Surge_old2; Oct 30, 2017 at 08:01 AM.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
If you're referring to what I posted in the art board, that's exactly what the board is for - saying what you think could be improved etc.

If you think it could be improved, I'd appreciate if you'd let me know and I'll work on it (assuming you were talking about mine lol sorry if you weren't

Anyway I do think this would be a good idea for the forums, I don't really like white when it's late etc.

I'll work on something based on the posts in this thread and get back to you

I think some people would rather have an official theme than use a browser addon lol
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
I think some people would rather have an official theme than use a browser addon lol

Yeah definitely but since that's not available rn, a browser addon is the best we can do