ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
1. Practiced controlling my tori in begballgore, it's a pretty good mod for learning how to react and make life or death decisions to dodge the cannonballs flying at you. Not to mention its extremely fun to do with a friend.
2. Got in some WAR practice (Just know I am average at everything and excel at nothing) did a round in boxshu and had some fun with it.
3. Also got in some casual ABD practice in the war previous to the one above so that is always nice ( Even though I HATE ABD with a serious passion)

That's pretty nice! knowing how to control your tori is pretty useful and I'm sure it will help you get better and better! It will help you with getting better at the MOD called ABD and it sure will help you know how to spar and all of that stuff.

Nostalgia Time
So recently went back to WAPOW's old old old thread, meaning the first one lmao. Read through my hundreds of old posts from my old account, downloaded some old replays of when I was on the verge of evolving into a good player (Aka I am trash now dunno what happened) and found some fun replays of me. Note I use to be cocky and cringe. Literally called the entire TGS clan N00bs for not being top 10 in the ranks lmao. But I am gonna put some of those replays below because why not. They will be in the form of a gyazo gif so you guys don't have to download anything to watch them.

WAPOW was a pretty good clan and I'm pretty sure by them accepting you in their clan was a great idea! You are talented with making art, determined to get better and all of that jaz! and the part where you called TGS n00bs is pretty funny it reminds me of myself back in the old days, I used to be annoying but now I think I've changed.

Replays!!!

My second spar ever from 4 years ago

My only ever parkour from 3 years ago

Note I have not improved in either sparring or parkouring since then lmfao

The first one is pretty good and the second one I don't think it is that great to be honest (no offense) but the part with you telling Kouta that you are his father was actually kinda funny lmao.
Last edited by Xaria; Apr 20, 2019 at 09:12 AM.
So I saw Jesters great post
So I'm gonna steal the idea

Couple of updates about my Tori life
Recently I took a break from toribash meaning that I became a rusty fuck, Since getting back I am yet to become as "Good" as i was before (Not that I was any good anyways) So I'm hoping to work on that.
I have also recently started to trick and while I'm a complete noob at it I have done some pretty decent trampoline tricks

Goals and stuffs idk
One of my goals is to start training in Abd again so I can get better at it and help the clan in wars and events more, As well as learning how to do actual tricks instead of just being able to flip and do some stuff from that.

Replays
Big font cos why not

Some tricking stuff

Some Abd stuff

Alright thanks for reading this long thing
Have a good day
Howdy everyone, Noobish123 here. I'm apparently one of the new trials, so i'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know all of you. Hopefully I will be accepted into the clan too!

I'm quite an old player but i've not been active for 3-4 years now, recently starting up again this week. I'm quite rusty at the moment but am improving everyday!

Also I see you guys are talking about sparring and parkour, I used to have quite a few parkour replays on an old PC from back in the day, but they're lost now. I'd really like to try it out again and get used to running again, and all that jazz. Sparring was always a bit trickier lol. For me it was always messing up at trying to make it as realistic looking as possible.

Anyways, I look forward to making some buds.

P.S. Here's a messed up replay from last night lol.

1). Aye this is me vs Burnincow, Im not sure if you guys seen this on but this is going to be one of my favorite sparing partners (i think). Even tho is shows Uke its me vs Burnin

2). I got my fastest Sparring match ever with Bear. i was disappointed in this spar

3). I tried to do something in SP but it didnt work as smooth than i thought.
Attached Files
0 top pop.rpl (511.6 KB, 3 views)
Spar BearRom v3.rpl (291.8 KB, 3 views)
A Mani doin ukebash 2.rpl (101.5 KB, 3 views)
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012
Originally Posted by Noobish123 View Post
Howdy everyone, Noobish123 here. I'm apparently one of the new trials, so i'm looking forward to meeting and getting to know all of you. Hopefully I will be accepted into the clan too!

I'm quite an old player but i've not been active for 3-4 years now, recently starting up again this week. I'm quite rusty at the moment but am improving everyday!

Also I see you guys are talking about sparring and parkour, I used to have quite a few parkour replays on an old PC from back in the day, but they're lost now. I'd really like to try it out again and get used to running again, and all that jazz. Sparring was always a bit trickier lol. For me it was always messing up at trying to make it as realistic looking as possible.

Anyways, I look forward to making some buds.

P.S. Here's a messed up replay from last night lol.

Oh I see! You are a player from 2009... well we are happy that you came back to the game and started being active! some other old gens has forgotten about this game and it is nice to see old gen coming back to the community... Good luck on being accepted! You can talk here whenever you want for now if you want.

Originally Posted by Mani View Post
1). Aye this is me vs Burnincow, Im not sure if you guys seen this on but this is going to be one of my favorite sparing partners (i think). Even tho is shows Uke its me vs Burnin

2). I got my fastest Sparring match ever with Bear. i was disappointed in this spar

3). I tried to do something in SP but it didnt work as smooth than i thought.

Ah! Those are some nice replays! All of them are good. the first one at the end I liked the spin and the kick! It could have been better but it looks fine! The second one with BearRom is eh... I liked the jump at the start... very Impressive. The last one where you ukebashed is good but indeed you need a little bit more training on that.
Last edited by Xaria; Apr 20, 2019 at 02:08 PM.
Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
Ah! Those are some nice replays! All of them are good. the first one at the end I liked the spin and the kick! It could have been better but it looks fine! The second one with BearRom is eh... I liked the jump at the start... very Impressive. The last one where you ukebashed is good but indeed you need a little bit more training on that.

All the replays with BearRom are terrible. My ukebashing skills are brand new.
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012
I fond ukebashing to be incredibly slow and arduous. I asay that because you can either do a lot fast, which makes it bad unless you do ot a lot, or you take too long. It's not like I can't do it, I don't do it, I just love to play with people. Don't wan to play all by my lonesome. The only way I do parkour or tricking is with people.
Originally Posted by Mani View Post
All the replays with BearRom are terrible. My ukebashing skills are brand new.

I see, your start on ukebashing is pretty good then! You need to train more if you want to be better at ukebashing, the one with BearRom is not that good, yes but the jump at the start was good.

Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
I fond ukebashing to be incredibly slow and arduous. I asay that because you can either do a lot fast, which makes it bad unless you do ot a lot, or you take too long. It's not like I can't do it, I don't do it, I just love to play with people. Don't wan to play all by my lonesome. The only way I do parkour or tricking is with people.

I like ukebashing, sometimes spar but I don't do parkour a lot... we can spar one day if you would like.
YO! Today was interesting to work on the clan day! I had a few goods and new trials outside of the clan... There was 4 but it dropped down to 3 because someone decided to change their mind about wanting to try and join the clan, I asked relax if he wants to join the clan and he didn't mind joining which was surprising. I and Mani also sparred and made a decent replay. (the replay will be on the attachments) I'm proud of what I have managed today and I hope ya guys are proud of me too <3
Attached Files
mani vs fyre.rpl (642.5 KB, 4 views)