Toribash
Bitches don't appreciate the harem genre.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Bitches don't appreciate the harem genre.

I'm with you,Oracle. I personally love harem genred-anime because I can relate to them with my life compared.
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
I'm with you,Oracle. I personally love harem genred-anime because I can relate to them with my life compared.

The whole harem thing is so freaking cliche... And in all honesty, it's just a set up for comedy. Introduce nice, blockheaded boy to girls, force them to fall in love, and then have them all vie for his attention. The end result: A bunch of girls surrounding an idiot who doesn't know they're in love with him. Where's the appeal of that? Maybe I'd do a double-take if I saw a harem anime where the guy knew full well he had a harem... Otherwise I'll stand by the belief that the harem genre is just an excuse for comedy and shallow, wholly one-sided romance.

That doesn't mean I won't watch a harem and enjoy it... <.< Nothing wrong with comedy...
I still liked harem.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
It'd be hilarious if the guy made them do stupid shit for the comedy aspect. No one has thought of that yet tho.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
I still liked harem.

I mean, I like it well enough... but it's by far the weakest of all genres imo. It's a fun, light genre, but it's not satisfying by any means. Imo, again.

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
It'd be hilarious if the guy made them do stupid shit for the comedy aspect. No one has thought of that yet tho.

^^^ That'd be awesome. I think whoever finds a great idea to add some twist on the harem genre will have a lot of success in it.
I was just practicing my tornado kick when I got too close to the wall and kicked accidentally. It was the perfect kick, but my ankles kinda hurt Q-Q
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post

I'm pretty sure I've watched an anime of that a long time ago,Idk the name,but there is one. Cx
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
I still liked harem.

See? Slave agreed. Cx
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
The whole harem thing is so freaking cliche... And in all honesty, it's just a set up for comedy. Introduce nice, blockheaded boy to girls, force them to fall in love, and then have them all vie for his attention. The end result: A bunch of girls surrounding an idiot who doesn't know they're in love with him. Where's the appeal of that? Maybe I'd do a double-take if I saw a harem anime where the guy knew full well he had a harem... Otherwise I'll stand by the belief that the harem genre is just an excuse for comedy and shallow, wholly one-sided romance.

That doesn't mean I won't watch a harem and enjoy it... <.< Nothing wrong with comedy...

That's YOUR point of view in harems. It may be cliche but there are some anime that the protagonist really realizes he has his own harem and is just acting like a bonehead for the sake of their amusement. And how the heck do they "force them to fall in love" falls? I for one does not clearly understand the lack of depth the impact may uphold but I do not think they are "forced" to fall in love. If I were to ask you,if you happen to fall in love to somebody. And I say that you were just "forced" to fall in love with him(It's possible,Nic,you're gay.)/her you'll become agitated because I assumed,wouldn't you?