Toribash
Original Post
100-300k Realistic Head
I am looking for a head to start off a set that I'll be funding in the future. The main theme of the head would be a realistic white (pure) leather mask with rainbow Louis Vuitton monogram's scattered through the head (check my AVI) with clear stitching line in the back and for the eye holes. feel free to get creative with how much is showing with each eye, and if you want to have the mouth out or not. I'd rather have the nose not showing more than a bump under the mask but if you feel like adding it on to it have at it, I have a general idea of how I want it to be but let your creativity take you.

I am looking for a minimum quality worth 100k and am easily willing to pay 300k or even more if we agree on the head being more valuable.

Feel free to contact me on discord/pm me for a faster response or any other questions. #wonderboy2489
Last edited by Inmate; Jul 2, 2019 at 04:10 AM.
hannnn
ill try maybe but can i c/p the louis v monogram and distort it to fit the mask. Maybe ill sketch them out but im lazy so is it ok if i just manipulate a reference image
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
ill try maybe but can i c/p the louis v monogram and distort it to fit the mask. Maybe ill sketch them out but im lazy so is it ok if i just manipulate a reference image

Well that decreases the value due to not being fully original so depending on how it comes out it might be on the cheaper side of my request
hannnn
haha okay im good then. im out thanks
Last edited by Veoo; Jul 3, 2019 at 07:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump