Toribash
see?! i was lucky to be out of the contest... it seems that no one was going to win anything after all....

see what i say about spritecat's contests?!...

How long as it been since he started the contest? and he said 1 week, not 2 or 3!....

anyways, cya later.....

and sorry once again for that plagiarism thing, it was only to "revenge" from that pivot contest, in witch i spent a lotta time on, and then it disapeared!....
Last edited by Mouta; Jun 24, 2007 at 10:32 PM.
btw spritecat, i dont want to offend you in any way!

and i want to say this, to end this once and for all!

first, as i already said: " i am sorry once again for that plagiarism thing, it was only to "revenge" from that pivot contest, in witch i spent a lotta time on, and then it disapeared!...."

second, i know that what i did was wrong, and that i shouldn't have done it.

third, i have my tallent (not trying to look as if im saying im better than everyone) i just dont have imagination, so, for example, i can draw well and stuff, but i need to have a reference to make it, in somethings i need that refference, in others i dont! for example, for this i needed it, but for that pivot contest i did not!

once again, sorry for all this trouble i caused you all, and i'm regreted!

ok! so....

take care now... bye bye then!
Originally Posted by Mouta View Post
ok you got me veb, but anyways, spritecat should have started with a pic of his own (he must have done the same with the pivot one).... this only proves that spritecat doesnt know how to make contests, and that anyone can edit an image and say it is his image!
anyways the other one from the pivots was mine for real....

and... well.... sorry about that guys!

ps: i wasnt embarassed... my internet didnt work all day, so i've just seen this now!

blaming spritecat is sooo going to make us excuse you for cheating, don't you think?