Activity in-game(1-7 days a week):usually 4-5
Activity in the forum(1-7 days a week):2-3
discord...Username:INUYAHSHA#4549
Mods skilled in: any
Toribash related skills(art, replays, videos,etc.):
Reason you want to join JackAzz: I got a friend in there
JackAzz members you know: ibash
Previous clans you've been in:ex shock night heartless
How long you were in them:i was in shock night till they died..and heartless i left bc they were dying but they revived ex kicked me so about a month or so
Reason you left:kicked
Have you read the clan rules:yes
Do you accept the clan rules:definently
Notes:i would gladley love to join you been wanting in for a couple years but never realy applied i dont apply for any clans tbh i think your the first or the second and i love the community the pepol are nice and chill and i like that id love to join the family and meet new friends aint that waht a clan is tbh about meeting new friends and famliy.... thank you for reading my application have a nice day and keep it up JackAzz

Hey whats up Yahsha. Now that you formatted it corectly I can happily invite you to the JackAzz family. Keep up with our crew and leaders in the skype chat
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Username:Flipperdoodl
Belt:Orange
Activity in-game(1-7 days a week):1-2
Activity in the forum(1-7 days a week):1-2
Skype Username: Linkx211
Mods skilled in:Judo
Toribash related skills(art, replays, videos, etc.):n/a
Where did you hear about this Clan:seen a few members in a public judo room and they were pretty chill, thought id try joining and seeing if the whole clan was similar
Reason you want to join JackAzz-CLAN:would like to be in a larger clan
JackAzz Members you know:Cr2zyG2mer
Previous Clans you've been in:None (not counting old inactive account)
How long you were in them:N/A
Reason you left / was kicked:N/A
Have you read the Clan Rules:yes
Do you accept the Clan Rules:yes
Notes / Feedback:work is busy now, so i may be inactive a little longer than 7 days at times, but i will be back eventually and i will try to make sure i take the time to fill out the inactive notice before hand (i apologize for breaking the rules in my previous app and hope that this one does not follow suit since i didnt wait the 3 week period though i havent received a "REJECTED" notice)
Originally Posted by FlipperDoodl View Post
Username:Flipperdoodl
Belt:Orange
Activity in-game(1-7 days a week):1-2
Activity in the forum(1-7 days a week):1-2
Skype Username: Linkx211
Mods skilled in:Judo
Toribash related skills(art, replays, videos, etc.):n/a
Where did you hear about this Clan:seen a few members in a public judo room and they were pretty chill, thought id try joining and seeing if the whole clan was similar
Reason you want to join JackAzz-CLAN:would like to be in a larger clan
JackAzz Members you know:Cr2zyG2mer
Previous Clans you've been in:None (not counting old inactive account)
How long you were in them:N/A
Reason you left / was kicked:N/A
Have you read the Clan Rules:yes
Do you accept the Clan Rules:yes
Notes / Feedback:work is busy now, so i may be inactive a little longer than 7 days at times, but i will be back eventually and i will try to make sure i take the time to fill out the inactive notice before hand (i apologize for breaking the rules in my previous app and hope that this one does not follow suit since i didnt wait the 3 week period though i havent received a "REJECTED" notice)

Sorry. You wont be active enough.
Last edited by GamingPro928; Jun 25, 2017 at 06:35 PM.
"The killer's breed on the Demon's seed" -Iron Maiden 2 Minutes To Midnight
Username : StringTheory

Belt : Blue (main was 2nd dan)

Activity In-Game : Usually 4-5 times a week

Activity In-Forum : About 5 days a week

Skype Username : live:felnortheancient

Mods Skilled In : Aikido, Mushu, Boxshu, Xspar, any parkour mod, and some Lenshu.

Toribash Related Skills : Video Editing/Making, Replay Making, Mod Making, Texture Art

Where Did I Hear About This Clan : I was in it around a year ago.

Reason I Want To Join JackAzz-Clan : I left jackazz in 2016, when it died, and went to a few different clans, after being in a few clans I realized JackAzz is special, in the way that they aren't at each others throats all the time. You know how to talk as friends and clanmates.

JackAzz Members I know : iBash, Dabarrett, Assassin, Sam

Previous Clans Ive Been In: (Lucky), (AS), (Destiny), [p], [nitro], (JackAzz)

How Long Was I In There : was in lucky for around 5 months, AS for 1 month, Destiny for a week because they kicked me :<, [p] for a day before they kicked me, nitro for about a month, and JackAzz for about a year and a half.

Reason I Left : I left Lucky because BigDog didn't care about the clan members, just the clan itself. I left AS because it was getting too crowded for me, I was kicked from destiny because I couldn't speak portugese well enough, I was kicked from [p] for no reason I can remember, I left nitro because it completely died, and I left jackazz in 2016 when it died (It was a mistake, you guys are the best o/)

Have I Read The Clan Rules : Yes

Do I Accept The Clan Rules : Yes
Originally Posted by stringtheory View Post
Username : StringTheory

Belt : Blue (main was 2nd dan)

Activity In-Game : Usually 4-5 times a week

Activity In-Forum : About 5 days a week

Skype Username : live:felnortheancient

Mods Skilled In : Aikido, Mushu, Boxshu, Xspar, any parkour mod, and some Lenshu.

Toribash Related Skills : Video Editing/Making, Replay Making, Mod Making, Texture Art

Where Did I Hear About This Clan : I was in it around a year ago.

Reason I Want To Join JackAzz-Clan : I left jackazz in 2016, when it died, and went to a few different clans, after being in a few clans I realized JackAzz is special, in the way that they aren't at each others throats all the time. You know how to talk as friends and clanmates.

JackAzz Members I know : iBash, Dabarrett, Assassin, Sam

Previous Clans Ive Been In: (Lucky), (AS), (Destiny), [p], [nitro], (JackAzz)

How Long Was I In There : was in lucky for around 5 months, AS for 1 month, Destiny for a week because they kicked me :<, [p] for a day before they kicked me, nitro for about a month, and JackAzz for about a year and a half.

Reason I Left : I left Lucky because BigDog didn't care about the clan members, just the clan itself. I left AS because it was getting too crowded for me, I was kicked from destiny because I couldn't speak portugese well enough, I was kicked from [p] for no reason I can remember, I left nitro because it completely died, and I left jackazz in 2016 when it died (It was a mistake, you guys are the best o/)

Have I Read The Clan Rules : Yes

Do I Accept The Clan Rules : Yes

Welcome back string
Last edited by GamingPro928; Jul 7, 2017 at 06:20 AM.
"The killer's breed on the Demon's seed" -Iron Maiden 2 Minutes To Midnight
Username: Sc1ence01

Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt

Activity in-game(1-7 days a week): 2-4 days

Activity in the forum(1-7 days a week): 3-4 days

Skype Username: *optional N/A

Mods skilled in: Aikido, ABD, Mushu and currently practicing xspar

Toribash related skills(art, replays, videos, etc.): Combat replays (sadly it got deleted a long time ago); Videos ( https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...hP-vv1WA82ryyx )

Where did you hear about this Clan: Me and Assassin started to become friends when I used to run (Destiny) and (Shout).

Reason you want to join JackAzz-CLAN: I've stopped playing this game for a year, when I came back(yesterday), each and every old clan that I joined were dead. (JackAzz) is the only living clan that gave me memories.

JackAzz Members you know: Assassin

Previous Clans you've been in: Too many to list down, notable ones were [Nitro], [MAU], (Shout) and (Destiny)

How long you were in them: 3-5 months

Reason you left / was kicked: Inactivity and due to my own decision

Have you read the Clan Rules: Ofc

Do you accept the Clan Rules: Yea

Notes / Feedback: *optional This clan reminded me of the memories that I had a long time ago, and it would be a pleasure to join this clan.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
Username: Sc1ence01

Belt: 3rd Dan Black Belt

Activity in-game(1-7 days a week): 2-4 days

Activity in the forum(1-7 days a week): 3-4 days

Skype Username: *optional N/A

Mods skilled in: Aikido, ABD, Mushu and currently practicing xspar

Toribash related skills(art, replays, videos, etc.): Combat replays (sadly it got deleted a long time ago); Videos ( https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...hP-vv1WA82ryyx )

Where did you hear about this Clan: Me and Assassin started to become friends when I used to run (Destiny) and (Shout).

Reason you want to join JackAzz-CLAN: I've stopped playing this game for a year, when I came back(yesterday), each and every old clan that I joined were dead. (JackAzz) is the only living clan that gave me memories.

JackAzz Members you know: Assassin

Previous Clans you've been in: Too many to list down, notable ones were [Nitro], [MAU], (Shout) and (Destiny)

How long you were in them: 3-5 months

Reason you left / was kicked: Inactivity and due to my own decision

Have you read the Clan Rules: Ofc

Do you accept the Clan Rules: Yea

Notes / Feedback: *optional This clan reminded me of the memories that I had a long time ago, and it would be a pleasure to join this clan.

Hey man! I actually remember you from a little bit ago so it's my honor to let you on the team. If you have any questions or anything try to poke in our skype chat here and there. Welcome to JackAzz
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Username:trusgone
Belt:Brown
Activity in-game(1-7 days a week):4-7
Activity in the forum(1-7 days a week):3-6
Skype Username:none
Mods skilled in: Mushu
Toribash related skills (Art,videos,replays,etc)
Reason you want to join JackAzz:To help the clan grow up
JackAzz members you know:dabarrette
Previous clans you've been in:none
How long you were in them:none
Reason you left:none
Do you accept the clan rules:yes
Notes: Hope you accept it ;)
Originally Posted by trustgone View Post
Username:trusgone
Belt:Brown
Activity in-game(1-7 days a week):4-7
Activity in the forum(1-7 days a week):3-6
Skype Username:none
Mods skilled in: Mushu
Toribash related skills (Art,videos,replays,etc)
Reason you want to join JackAzz:To help the clan grow up
JackAzz members you know:dabarrette
Previous clans you've been in:none
How long you were in them:none
Reason you left:none
Do you accept the clan rules:yes
Notes: Hope you accept it ;)

Welcome to the clan and hope to see you around!