Toribash
Original Post
Textures again
I still can't see body textures and joint textures ingame

I can see flames and 3D objects just fine I can only see the head texture

I already tried deleting the custom folders and all that shit but it still won't work
Anyone got a solution?

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Have you checked your game settings?
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Make a brand new folder, copy everything from your normal TB folder into the blank folder

Now in the new folder with the copied version of TB look for autosave, and open it, then drag the actual toribash game into the autosave file and save it then close it.

if you dont understand just pm me

or go into options on TB, go to Advanced, and look at the bottom for "body textures" and make sure there's an arrow there, if there isn't, click the box next to it.
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
Have you checked your game settings?

I haven't :v

Originally Posted by Wounder View Post
Make a brand new folder, copy everything from your normal TB folder into the blank folder

Now in the new folder with the copied version of TB look for autosave, and open it, then drag the actual toribash game into the autosave file and save it then close it.

if you dont understand just pm me

or go into options on TB, go to Advanced, and look at the bottom for "body textures" and make sure there's an arrow there, if there isn't, click the box next to it.

I'll try that if the game settings thing won't work

ok so i didnt have the body textures thing on

but when i try to tick the box and press ok toribash just closes itself

ffs how do i fix this now?

Edit: nevermind third times the charm closing