Ranking
Yeah,or try to imagine you are spinning in circles.There are many pieces of advice like this,but I find most of them utterly moronic.No one is as aware in the dream as they are in reality,and you can barely exert any control.It's like telling a severely intoxicated individual to explain one of Einstein's theories.While walking on his hands and balancing a bowling ball at the tip of his feet.Plausible ? Yeah,whatever.

@wiirus : They may be an arsonist in the both of us.
Last edited by lordtiger; Jul 29, 2012 at 12:28 AM.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
Yeah, I've heard about them too.
I've tried about 70% of them, but I think it just makes you more awake and excited
It's a full of attempts made by bunch of morons
Their all cheats
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
yeah wannin only way I found out to work is to trying kinda "forget" that u got that it is a dream. but still I can sometimes control what happens there.. but if you once find out its a dream, you'll wake up in no time :S
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
Bump!
I needed to share this because it was really weird and happened 2 times already!

I dreamed of a normal setting indoors with my family and It was so normal I didn't think it was a dream. I remembered this dream and in the morning I was watching TV and thought it was similar to my dream (dejavu) but the weird part is I know whats going to happen next and what my father is gonna say to me and what object was gonna fall. It was just weird... but I didn't try to catch the object because I was so amazed lol
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
haha I had similar one but it was like a year between the dream and the thing happening.. well I saw a dream where we were in some kind of hotel and there were pool areas and stuff next to it... It was somewhere near the sea there just like on vacation.. then next summer we went to gran canaria and I was like "i know this place from somewhere" then after few days i remembered that dream and it was almost exactly same looking place... I have no idea how did that happen tho...
A proud ex-leader of the mighty [Hunters]
*click*
this happens to me so much .really so much i got used to it . ........ something happens then i say to my self "oh this has happened before now .......will happen" . and it happens.

i feel very strange but good feeling when this happens. it makes me smile.
I have this sometimes too and every time i'm thinking "now I'm gonna change something" but ill never change anything then
I've always had nightmares of myself going into a room and turning on the light switch.
But the light wouldnt turn on.... and as soon as I turn around theres an unbeleivably pale lady with pitch black eyes right in front of my face.
She starts screaming like a fucking banshee and starts gushing blood out of her eyes.
I've had this dream like 10-20 times now.

So when I went to the basement alone last night and the light wouldnt turn on I practically shit my pants -.-
Yeah,these recurring dreams are a pain.About a year back I had about 6 or 7 consecutive nights where all I dreamed about was fighting an idealized version of myself.As in,physically assaulting each other.Tragic thing is,both of us were completely invincible and it went on for a very long time.It ended in a stalemate though,and I'm not very fond of these.

Would really like to have a noir-themed dream,but no such luck so far.
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
You can counter nightmares if you don't believe in ghosts
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2