Ranking
Re: NEW LOL WEB SITE
kk , but what will you need to convert it , and how long will it take?
Nothing...just a text editor...

And it usually takes only a bit to add the includes and getting them to work right. Be sure the host has PHP or else it won't work...
So you need nothing from me?
Cool well thats good.
Err yes the host does support PHP.
Attached Files
site.rar (21.6 KB, 6 views)
So yea, here's the site uploaded, I'll take it off once you tell me you have it...

Remember 1.jpg to 9.jpg...

Oh, and I fixed up a fair bit of code, but still some backgrounds and stuff might be a bit weird, but, having no server to test on, I'll wait until you upload it and you can tell me if there's any problem. If you find one, just tell me and I'll go and fix it...

PS. Now, to change anything in the pages, like in the home page, with the slogan and all, open for example News.php with Notepad, and edit the text where you see it. You'll see where the chunk of text that isn't code is and you can tell...I hope...
the website is still under construction , so there will ba alot more changes.
Me and Emo-Boy have made a website... when it is hosted i'll post a link in the PF forums and general desscusion, it's a wiked website >)
OK w got the domain , and its updated.
Have a look.
www.clan-lol.za.net
the za.net is not a sub domain , its just the country in which its hosted.
Dude, you got fooled. XD

You don't have a domain, you have a subdomain. That's like saying any uni.cc subdomain is a domain...which it isn't.

It is not a domain.

PM if you want a place where you can actually GET a domain for free...
Nah stuff PMing him, he's fat. But you can PM me and I'll see if I can get you a *.toribash.com subdomain ;)

lol.toribash.com sound cool?

And LOL you're making me proud, clan website and all
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.