Ranking
Original Post
The game suggestion & identification thread
If you're looking for any type of game, post here and some of our members can help you out, too many 'I need some mmo's' 'I need games like' threads. So this will keep this board more clean.

Gargon Moderated Message:
Also, feel free to ask about a specific game that you can't remember the name of, hopefully someone will help with finding it
Last edited by duck; Jul 22, 2017 at 08:32 AM.
A true scot.
I need some medevial games where you can build a base with things such as walls and shit and go against other teams, singleplayer preferably, something like age of empires but more 3D and advanced, nothing like those rome total war games that will overrun my decent laptop due to the highly cinamatic fights but something more as an "eagle eye view" where it doesn't go into a whole scene when you get into a fight.

I remember I used to play this a few years back but I forget what it's called.
Civilization is a pretty good series of Medieval RTS games
Back from le-dead
Doesn't look that appealing to me, my computer can handle a little more than that ;p
Hey guys I'm looking for some multiplayer games that are free to play and have no buyable items that give you stats to be superior to the non paying players such as Battlefield Heroes where you buy super weapons.

I'd prefer they be strictly PVP
It's ok if they have a XP system
Free zombie fps
They don't have alot of those.
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
Well, I think if I dont play a new game, I will freak out and obliterate my computer.
So, tell me good games to play, but:
-I like MMORPG, but I already played: Tibia, Runescape, Mu Online, WoW (but can't afford to play it, or I would play), Priston Tale and Ragnarok. Already got tired of those games, except Ragnarok, but im too lazy to download it again.
-I dont like any sports related games. Like a sport game? I dont.
-I like: RPGs, Action Games, Shoot'em up, strategy games (No Age of Empires or related), Shooting games and MMORPGs, as said before.

Games I really dont want to play:
Crysis = Already played, already have
Silkroad= No, thank you
Perfect World= ...
Flash games= ...В
Any games that you need to pay montlhy to play, neither games that is only "Go to X, kill Y, bring Z, then level up, level up, level up, go to PvP".
I will try to find games for all of you guys seeing as no one is helping you guys

Originally Posted by Morbon View Post
Free zombie fps
They don't have alot of those.

http://www.deadfrontier.com/

Originally Posted by Nasuke View Post
Hey guys I'm looking for some multiplayer games that are free to play and have no buyable items that give you stats to be superior to the non paying players such as Battlefield Heroes where you buy super weapons.

I'd prefer they be strictly PVP
It's ok if they have a XP system

are you looking for a MMO or FPS

Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I need some medevial games where you can build a base with things such as walls and shit and go against other teams, singleplayer preferably, something like age of empires but more 3D and advanced, nothing like those rome total war games that will overrun my decent laptop due to the highly cinamatic fights but something more as an "eagle eye view" where it doesn't go into a whole scene when you get into a fight.

I remember I used to play this a few years back but I forget what it's called.

settlers

Originally Posted by ziknon View Post
Well, I think if I dont play a new game, I will freak out and obliterate my computer.
So, tell me good games to play, but:
-I like MMORPG, but I already played: Tibia, Runescape, Mu Online, WoW (but can't afford to play it, or I would play), Priston Tale and Ragnarok. Already got tired of those games, except Ragnarok, but im too lazy to download it again.
-I dont like any sports related games. Like a sport game? I dont.
-I like: RPGs, Action Games, Shoot'em up, strategy games (No Age of Empires or related), Shooting games and MMORPGs, as said before.

Games I really dont want to play:
Crysis = Already played, already have
Silkroad= No, thank you
Perfect World= ...
Flash games= ...В
Any games that you need to pay montlhy to play, neither games that is only "Go to X, kill Y, bring Z, then level up, level up, level up, go to PvP".

fantasy earth zero
Last edited by fireless; May 1, 2010 at 03:50 AM.
Anime United