Toribash
Original Post
More music to the game, background music and switch the background music ingame
So basically this idea is all about is too add more music to the game. There's already alot of background music, I have taken out probably all of them.

Toribash songs

But my idea was that you have a list with all the songs that are ingame, and you can choose which one you want to play, and like a on/off button (instead of going into options and turn the music off), so you can just press like *CTRL+Q* (or any short command) and you'll bring up the music menu and turn off the music there.

And the second idea that I had that you can suggest music that could possible add to the game in the newer updates and maybe send it trough email or PM. I have some songs that possibly can be in game that can be added and it has to be similar to the music that are ingame.

I haven't seen any other threads about this.
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8
I would love to see more ingame music! I could even make a song to submit because I'm pretty good at that minimal, ambient type of music.

100% support
I couldn't think of a signature so i just put this here.
If it still works the way it used to (I don't have time to check) then adding .ogg music files into /data/music/ and naming them track# will automatically add them to the game's playlist.
It then played through them in sequence, though I'm pretty sure there was a limit to how many you could add, plus there's no way to switch to the next track etc, so that'd need added to the client.

As for more music... Well if people made more, and it was made specifically for the game then it'd give something to jam under hampa's nose.

For the moment you could pop your own in there.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
If it still works the way it used to (I don't have time to check) then adding .ogg music files into /data/music/ and naming them track# will automatically add them to the game's playlist.
It then played through them in sequence, though I'm pretty sure there was a limit to how many you could add, plus there's no way to switch to the next track etc, so that'd need added to the client.

As for more music... Well if people made more, and it was made specifically for the game then it'd give something to jam under hampa's nose.

For the moment you could pop your own in there.

You could do this or just use a music playing website.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Hmm, I think it would be nice to send user's music stuff to hampa or whoever edits music into toribash. Would help some beginner artists get heard, though of course toribash is a martial arts styled game so I'm guessing there would be limits on what the music has to sound like.
blue
pink