Toribash
Original Post
Toribash keeps not reponding
Hey guys, toribash has started "Not Responding" after being on for a little while - it doesn't seem to make a difference whether I'm playing, in queue or speccing. There doesn't seem to be any specific trigger to cause it to stop responding, but it's happening within about 5 minutes every single time. I'm running it on a Windows 7 laptop (that used to run toribash absolutely fine).

I've tried restarting (obviously), reinstalling, ensuring the firewall isn't blocking it, running a full computer scan, checking for driver updates and I've followed the guide on how to solve memory management problems (tried chatcache 1 - 5) and nothing seems to be making any difference.

When toribash stops responding, stderr comes up with http://pastebin.com/XdhrqnmH

But, I've been told by Scorp that that probably doesn't help identify my problem.

I don't know if this is what you need, but this is my GPU info:

Adapter Type: AMD Radeon(TM) HD 6380G
Chip Type: ATI display adapter (0x9643)
DAC Type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
Adapter String: @oem2.inf,%amd9643.19%;AMD Radeon(TM)
Bios Information: BR41232.bin
Total Available Graphics Memory: 2036MB
Dedicated Video Memory: 512MB
System Video Memory: 0MB
Shared System Memory: 1524MB

Also, I have 4GB RAM with 3.8GB usable.

I am very bad with computers and have absolutely no idea what to do from here... Any help would be very much appreciated! Let me know if there's any other information you need.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave