Ranking
Everytime I'm Jumping: It was damn awesome You should have stopped at the skeet-dm. Maybe smooth out the movements before the decap, and you were in a weird position for a decap, but still, damn awesome

Btw can you attach the mod you used in the bog run replay? :3
Heart of Gold
Sure. thanks ^^
It's a Skate mod normally but for the training I'm running, as you will see it was sooo hard because of the gravity.
Attached Files
beg_skateboard_street_1.tbm (32.9 KB, 4 views)
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Long time no posted replay.
Attached Files
Over the flow.rpl (305.7 KB, 7 views)
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
I edited 2 replays from a friend, like I liked what I did, wanted to check your reactions to know if I impoved.
Spl 11 edited at frame 400
Spl 9 edited at frame 435
Attached Files
Spl 11.rpl (203.6 KB, 8 views)
Spl 9 worked on it.rpl (279.1 KB, 9 views)
Over the Flow was really something, though it felt as though it had a choppy flow, but some of the hits all throughout the replay is pretty well done. I'm not fond of the first kick too much, although the setup towards that looked pretty great, the damage done seemed rather unsatisfying. The second boom was pretty good, and that skeet at the end was quite alright, I like how it is planned out, but I believe the motion towards the skeet could've been smoothed out. All in all, good replay, could use a little polishing, but still pretty darn good,