Toribash
Woah, I love that lil spin in the beginning.
Shame you decide to completely slow down afterwards.
The hop was ok but nothing special.
Nothing wrong with the boom, would've wanted it cleaner.(Less shin, more foot)
Annoying that you contracted your hand tho.
Last thing you did with the arm was great, smiled when I noticed it.

With a bit more refining your replays will look great.
'u'
The opening spin looked great but then you stopped and ruined it. The jump looked twitchy or whatever you call it(I didn't like how you raised your shoulders) but the midair spin was pretty cool and the dms were awesome.

hi private. its been a while
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
its a troll replay haven't seen a good one in a while nice btw
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3
Thanks, I guess.

Did this to practice self-sparring. I'm not very good at it.

Would appreciate cnc :/
Attached Files
[Pr1]- Judo works every time.rpl (324.4 KB, 25 views)
ORMO|Retired
It's starting to look pretty solid, you just want to work on small bits in your movement and try and make your hits stand out a bit more.

You seem to have flow covered pretty well, but your best bet in my opinion is to get out of your own comfort zone when it comes to movement and try some complex things.

Examples of the parts you would want to touch up are such as uke's left leg at around frame 397, where it seems to look a bit jerky.

The decap was creative and so was the judo throw thing, but the judo throw could have been worked on a bit so that it standed out a tad more.

What I'm going to try to do is just recommend attempting to branch off of other replay maker's stuff and develop your own style (Which is what you seem to be doing right now), but I'd still recommend learning how other people manipulate their tori to generate momentum and the like.
Thanks Skoling, I completely agree. Getting out of my comfort zone is something that I have a difficult time with but I've been working on it for a little while now.

Here's a tricking replay where I do the infamous super hyper 1080 flip-twist hook
Attached Files
[Pr1]- Carte Blanche.rpl (217.1 KB, 26 views)
ORMO|Retired