ES Recruitment Drive
You think this replay thread is pretty weak?
Check that before say bullshit ;)
Attached Files
Esquive 2.rpl (207.8 KB, 17 views)
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Thanks.
Attached Files
Le cadavre exquis.rpl (230.2 KB, 9 views)
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Weird opener, but the decap right after was really nice. You could edit the replay a bit more and make a few more DM's, because you still have loads of frames left.

Aside from that you have some good fluid movements. A little polish, a bit of shine, and presto, you have an awesome replay!
Heart of Gold
Thanks ^^
Something fun.
Attached Files
3 simple tricks.
Attached Files
720 Feilong Cross.rpl (125.9 KB, 9 views)
Butterfly kick 2.rpl (139.1 KB, 8 views)
Feilong.rpl (141.4 KB, 9 views)
For the 720 feilong cross replay, the opener was bad, the gravity was -20, and I didn't like the trick.
For the butterfly kick replay...sorry, idk what that was. http://www.club540.com/trick/butterfly-kick this is a butterfly kick
Feilong was a strange opener and that wasn't a feilong.
previously known as Lopsin
Sorry I'm not an expert... but check that:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=450187
The tricktionnary contain 2 fucking millions tricks... I took the trick who look-like the most.
Something simple.
Attached Files
Chiching.rpl (394.6 KB, 11 views)
1 parkour, 1 replay
It's better ^^
Attached Files
Bog run.rpl (2.66 MB, 7 views)
Everytime I'm jumping 2.rpl (327.7 KB, 11 views)