Toribash
Originally Posted by Epikgam3r View Post
How did you get an Animation as you Profile picture? I created some i want to use. =)
-----

-Hardcore Gamer-
------------------------
-PS3, PC, xBox360 - Toribash would most likely be the least game on your mind. (Because of all the other Awesome and Epic games. (COD, BF, GTA, Just Cause 2, etc.)

-Light Gamer-
------------------
Wii - Toribash Rocks on the Wii. I have been playing TB Wii sence it came out, very good game. (Cost $10.00 Btw)

I have had a Wii sence it came out, and to be honest, it is O.K. I am not a Wii Gamer however, i am a PC Gamer. The Wii got boring to me after the first Year and 1/2. (For me however.)

In my opinion, get a PS3. Better gaming experience, and WAY more games. just stick with the PC Toribash for now, unless you deside to get a Wii. I don't know if you already made up your mind about this, i'm just trying to help. =)
P.S I Did all this on the Wii... =P

The only way you can get an animated avatar is if you have Toriprime and VIP. And I think they all made up their minds about Toribash Wii versus the PC verson.
Drakoid FC:0088 9594 3564 - Feared
Originally Posted by Drakoid View Post
The only way you can get an animated avatar is if you have Toriprime and VIP. And I think they all made up their minds about Toribash Wii versus the PC verson.

k, thanks. =)
toribash for wii is like extra cheese on cheese it's thats just to insane
(火災)夜のストライキ私の尾を称賛