ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
new clan! [dsc]death toll

[DSC]death toll
story
i was walking down the street when i heard the hollow ringing. "bring out your dead!" the man called, walking with a wagon as he always did. the plague had ruined the community so much that people didnt even care about who died anymore, they just wanted to get the disease out of their house before they were infected. something about seeing the bodies thrown out the window without proper respect made something snap, and i decided to raise the death toll as high as i could

clan aims
to become official

requirements
must be at least green belt
must be respectful to other players
must not have been kicked out of any other clans

founder
apexrose
co-founder\
klakxor

generals(above black belt)
none

members
C9rlos

just PM me if u want to join

tag:[deathtoll]
death toll bank: 0tc
apexrose
Good luck you are one of few clans that read the stickies
No longer playing Toribash, so fuck off
Uh...
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=32443

You already did an identical DSC, word for word, sentence for sentence, same logo. You added one line, about the clan tag. Couldn't you have just bumped that one?
i could, but i was just moving it back up 2 the front, most people dont c it when its not on the 1 page (i dont know how 2 bump)
Last edited by apexrose; May 17, 2008 at 10:12 PM.
apexrose
To bump all you have to do is post on the thread and it goes to the top of page 1
No longer playing Toribash, so fuck off
Listen Apex, our clan can't go on like this. You need to get your backside up and recruit some ppl ingame! just look at the list of members! Me, me and,oh yeah, me! Jesus christ... Get some ppl on it