ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[DSC] Valhalla Gaming Clan or [vG]
Story:

Valhalla Gaming is a multigaming community that has over 500 members + and constantly growing. A few months ago, another Valhalla Staff Member (Freakshow2) showed me Toribash. At first no one was interested in the game and many brushed it off. However one night I got three other people interested in what I was doing and one week before I posted on our forums about Toribash and there were already a few [vG] members playing. However after a few days ago I have over 20 people who are active and excited about Toribash. Once I got I got many other staff members, including the two owners of Valhalla Gaming, talk of us creating a clan and donating the 50k tc's to get a server became a huge interest. We then talked to a few other people in the community and we plan on having the 50k TC's very soon, we already have the 20k needed to be an official clan.
Our main purpose as a clan? To grow and expand the Valhalla Gaming Community, as well as the Toribash community by bringing new players to this KICK ASS game.
For more information about our community and what we do go to www.valhallagaming.net and check it out!

Current Member List:

Joyrider89 : Leader
Freakshow2 : Officer
Grr : Officer
Shox : Officer
Saintagex : Officer
Bobby Light : Member
TomClancy : Member
Ben B / Klaaa : Member
Donovan265 : Member
Fuz10n : Member
Ruigi : Member
Demencia : Member

(Many more to come or not listed I need to make an official role call on our forums)

Clan AIM:

Sn: Joyrider0089 (Clan Leader)
Sn: Arm33n (Officer)

Other:

If you have any questions or comments about our soon to be clan and/or anything related to Valhalla, such as what other games we play, feel free to check out our website www.valhallagaming.net or post here and I will answer your questions to the best of my ability.

~Joyrider89
Last edited by Joyrider89; Aug 1, 2008 at 03:27 AM.
ValhallaGaming is working hard but we still can't meet our goal!

Please support us and help out.

------------------------------------------------
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=43692
------------------------------------------------