Ranking
Original Post
Looking for the name of this internet themed pokemon like browser game I posted a lon
G time ago in wibbles.

I'm looking for this browser game like pokemon, but you catch websites instead. You entered urls for websites and tried to catch them, and they have abilities like " cookie " and " trolling "
Damn I miss wibbles.
There's a sticky in the gaming chat dedicated strictly to helping you find a game, I'm a moderator there and not here but this thread should belong in that sub-forum/your question can be answered in the thread stickied within gaming chat.
It was more like cleverbot + internet + pokemon than anything.

And I hate posting in stickies, my question is always ignored and I end up having to repost it 10 times. This is much easier and faster.
Damn I miss wibbles.
Originally Posted by Facepalm21 View Post
It was more like cleverbot + internet + pokemon than anything.

And I hate posting in stickies, my question is always ignored and I end up having to repost it 10 times. This is much easier and faster.

If you posted the description you're getting here I assure you would find what you're looking for at a fairly high rate. Most of the people that look at the thread are gaming veterans/well familiar with a lot of the games and could help you better. It won't be ignored as the thread has already answered over 250 cases.

(Also, off-topic isn't the place for this, it would be moved to gaming chat which would then fall under the sticky of "I need to find this game")
continuing Lume's post, not the right place bro
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan