Ranking
Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
thanks pavor also who owns this set?

set

I know Bless had it but idk if he sold it yet
Zyns#6664
I'm pretty sure that Bless didn't sell this one , since no one paid the price he wanted 100$
Oof well thanks for telling me also can someone tell me who are the owner of the clockwork8 sets?

I can't find pics atm
Clockwork made a couple sets, if you're talking about the light/dark sets then the dark set is lost to a guy who quit years ago, the lightdark set is still in circulation, and the light set is owned by me
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
I'm 70% sure that "Hikou" is the owner of the set (Dark vs Light) , since Zero sold the set to Hikou and now he tries/sold the set.
As i know - Lamby sold Dark vs Light many months ago to Fire after it , Fire sold it to Zero since he sold it to Hikou for 45$ at summer or something like that.
As i know/tried to get art from Hikou , I'm pretty sure that he didn't refunded it back to Zero or even sold it back to Zero since Zero didn't mention that he got it from Hikou.
Also other thing - last time when i wanted to get contacts of the owner of the Full Dark version set , Zero ALSO PRONOUNCED HIM SELF AN OWNER OF IT that is a lie.
-----
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
i think grrreatest might still own roga-aga, and submerge owns miasko iirc

He doesn't owns it anymore , pretty sure he sold it to a guy called "Dillon" "Dlyon" something like that.
Last edited by PavoR; Apr 3, 2019 at 10:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by PavoR View Post
I'm 70% sure that "Hikou" is the owner of the set (Dark vs Light) , since Zero sold the set to Hikou and now he tries/sold the set.
As i know - Lamby sold Dark vs Light many months ago to Fire after it , Fire sold it to Zero since he sold it to Hikou for 45$ at summer or something like that.
As i know/tried to get art from Hikou , I'm pretty sure that he didn't refunded it back to Zero or even sold it back to Zero since Zero didn't mention that he got it from Hikou.
Also other thing - last time when i wanted to get contacts of the owner of the Full Dark version set , Zero ALSO PRONOUNCED HIM SELF AN OWNER OF IT that is a lie.
-----

He doesn't owns it anymore , pretty sure he sold it to a guy called "Dillon" "Dlyon" something like that.

Can't find any threads or posts about the Hikou thing and I also own the Roga-aga head now, along with Okayanny and Ninja

Also who owns these?

head 1

head 2

head 3

head 4

Last edited by Loona; Apr 4, 2019 at 05:54 AM.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=628019

Hi, hash sold me this set via pm yesterday, would like to say I now own the set
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by TheSunther View Post
The greatest head to ever exist in the universe
It owned by not one but 2 players
Furry prints and iAwesome(? Not sure if iAwesome is the 2nd owner) they split the payment and they own the head half and half, they’re not selling last i knew

We did not split the payment. The bounty hunter head by Jusmi was a gift from Gynx to me who bought it off him. I do share the head with Furryprints tho, still not for sale. We also share the DystopianInfantryIV.

Also while I'm here, just gonna point out that I own all the sets below (in case there was any confusion): -
- Aveance's Prince of Persia set (prev owner: jen7)
- Toast's Rainbow Bunny set (prev owner: Hobo)
- PLN Star Wars set (prev owner: Elate)
- Skinless Man set (prev owner: Ware)
Last edited by iAwesome; Sep 15, 2019 at 01:32 AM.