ES Recruitment Drive
I got 3.69.
And i dont know how to make shaders work.. Everytime i check it just keep unchecking :S .. Help please!
Originally Posted by yupper View Post
I got 3.69.
And i dont know how to make shaders work.. Everytime i check it just keep unchecking :S .. Help please!

u've got a bad graphics card or u just have to update the rutins.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
im using 3.69 and when i type it [/lws night.inc for example] then i hit enter and nothing happens
IMA FIREIN MA LAZAH
Originally Posted by incendiary View Post
im using 3.69 and when i type it [/lws night.inc for example] then i hit enter and nothing happens

Shaders need to be on first.
If they are, then you might be experiencing a hardware problem. Update your graphics drivers, try turning off some of the premium graphics features, and try again.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
Shaders need to be on first.
If they are, then you might be experiencing a hardware problem. Update your graphics drivers, try turning off some of the premium graphics features, and try again.

Ok thank you for replying, but i have recently updated my drivers not very long ago
IMA FIREIN MA LAZAH
the shaders don´t work in my core 2 duo!! what is the problem?
Because shaders don't run off your processer, they are on your video card.

also there is a different topic for this, don't go off topic please.

[T]
#hi