ES Recruitment Drive
I bought new gaming mouse and already broken. I can't refund it.

Very disappoint day.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
My pink thunder keyboard could probably use a repair, but otherwise my gear is pretty update to date.

me = satisfied
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
My pink thunder keyboard could probably use a repair, but otherwise my gear is pretty update to date.

me = satisfied

Pink thunder?

That's the manliest thing I have heard all day.
Hello, I'm leaving inq.

I have another clan with my french buddies/french org that we're starting and have worked on for a while and they need activity and solid members if they want any chance at becomming official. I always loved inq and still do. I'll still go around your posts (even if I don't always respond) and will always chant #inqOn .

*breaks dungeon chains*
*walks into the horizon*
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
Hello, I'm leaving inq.

I have another clan with my french buddies/french org that we're starting and have worked on for a while and they need activity and solid members if they want any chance at becomming official. I always loved inq and still do. I'll still go around your posts (even if I don't always respond) and will always chant #inqOn .

*breaks dungeon chains*
*walks into the horizon*

Awh, well it's been nice having you here man. I'll see you around.