Ranking
Originally Posted by LuXun7 View Post
Ok hope it doesnt become to bad.

Not sure what you meant by that,I don't even know if you came here to CnC a replay.. e-e
Just gonna BUMP this thing since I've been so dead ever since. and hope someone finally CnC those 3 replays I did..
![M] - Drop dead rhapsody.rpl
it's ok but at the beginning your back was a curve and manip looks a bit tightly. 7/10

![M] - Upbeat Interstellar.rpl
this version is worse. i didn't like manip, plus the skeet was useless.
but still there is something good. your kicks for instance. 6.5/10

![S] Trim Time Theory.rpl
splitcap was fast and good.
but it is not necessary to twitch so at the end. looks really silly. remake it and cut the matchframes. it could be better? (i don't wanna rate it)
[HACK] [Replayz]

Originally Posted by rnyitcpk View Post
![M] - Drop dead rhapsody.rpl
it's ok but at the beginning your back was a curve and manip looks a bit tightly. 7/10

![M] - Upbeat Interstellar.rpl
this version is worse. i didn't like manip, plus the skeet was useless.
but still there is something good. your kicks for instance. 6.5/10

![S] Trim Time Theory.rpl
splitcap was fast and good.
but it is not necessary to twitch so at the end. looks really silly. remake it and cut the matchframes. it could be better? (i don't wanna rate it)

Finally! A CnC about how bad it turned out,k,I'm gonna redo it if I have time to do so.
I'll whip up something gayer better in the future,lemaioo.
You're almost as good as I am currently at this point.

I think Upbeat Interstellar passes more as a manip than Drop dead rhapsody although it did look worse. Avoid grabbing on the first blow that's gonna DM and if you can, don't grab at all. It makes you look more pro like you actually did a manip for a reason.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
You're almost as good as I am currently at this point.

I think Upbeat Interstellar passes more as a manip than Drop dead rhapsody although it did look worse. Avoid grabbing on the first blow that's gonna DM and if you can, don't grab at all. It makes you look more pro like you actually did a manip for a reason.

I actually had manip replays of me not grabbing,I guess I should re-read Larfen's guide and stick to not grabbing.
Again,thanks,guys! Luv ya
I'M BACK!
I'M BACK!
I'M BAAACCCK AAAAYY

Okaaay,people!
I'm back with some few edited replays and some recently made ones.
CnC them for me ay.
Attached Files
![M] - Twitchn'Cringe.rpl (323.6 KB, 7 views)
![S] - Recover Decoration.rpl (273.3 KB, 10 views)
![S]- Catharsis.rpl (174.9 KB, 7 views)
![S] -Tonsillitis.rpl (279.4 KB, 10 views)
Twitch'nCringe: Like You Said It's Very Twitchy. Some Of The Manipulation Hits Couldve Been Better. Decap Was Meh.Transition To Pose Was Good. Didnt Like The Pose That Much.

Recover Decoration: Split Is Good. Try Not Not To Hack, I Don't Like Hacks. The Boom Hit Is Very Nice. Transition To Pose And The Pose Itself Was Good.

Catharsis: This Replay Was Nice And Simple. The Decap Was Good,Maybe could have gotten a boom, but whatever.Transition to pose was a bit twitchy, but pose was good.

Tonsillitis:This was probably the best out of all the replays. The Kicks to lift uke were quick and fluid.The Split Was Awesome,The Decap Probably Could've Been Better.The Transition To Pose Was Horrible.Pose Is Meh
Last edited by RayWill135; Sep 27, 2015 at 03:23 AM.
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Twitch and Cringe: Next level twitchiness, but it's pretty clean. Weird angle for the decap but w/e. Got the job done.

Tonsillitis: Pro level opener. Kinda reminded me of Numbers' style of replay making with all the quick hits. Split looked nice. Decap could've been cleaner. A skeet would look nice somewhere in here.

Catharsis: Wtf where's my boom? One does not simply waste windup, spin, and speed into a measly little decap. You probably could've boomed with a decap if you aimed well enough.

Recover Decoration: Oh you know how to hack? Good job, you know how to do something I don't. You probably could've done something a lot more impressive, but at least this had a boom. Yey

Teach me how to hack tho.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays