Toribash
Original Post
(AClan) A Clan
Description

A clan is a group of people united by actual or perceived kinship and descent. Even if lineage details are unknown, clan members may be organized around a founding member or apical ancestor. The kinship-based bonds may be symbolic, whereby the clan shares a "stipulated" common ancestor that is a symbol of the clan's unity. When this "ancestor" is non-human, it is referred to as a totem, which is frequently an animal. The word clan is derived from the Gaelic clann meaning children or progeny but not from the word for family in the Irish language and the Scottish Gaelic languages. According to the Oxford English Dictionary, the word was introduced into English in around 1425, as a label for the nature of the society of the Scottish Highlands ll. Clans in indigenous societies tend to be exogamous, meaning that their members cannot marry one another. Clans preceded more centralized forms of community organization and government and are in every country. Members may identify with a coat of arms or other symbol to show they are an independent clan
For more details click here

Goals
  • Be a clan
  • Convince at least 5 people to join
  • Go to war
  • Maybe try to get rank 69

Rules
  • You probably should follow the basic forum rules.
Can be found here
  • Being a dick to someone is acceptable.
(As long as you can provide a signed contract of them consenting such behavior and make sure others know that you have such relations)
  • No making love to a fellow clan mate.
  • And yeah, sacrifice a few animals every now and then.

Why This Clan?
You might wonder: "Why should i even join this clan?" and my answer is: "You probably shouldn't."
This clan will and always will be (for however long it may survive) a Free For All clan
Meaning there is nothing to show off when you're part of this clan.
I believe this clan will be shit-talked by everyone, and made fun of.
So join us.

• We do not have a bank account, if you want to donate, donate to my account, if enough donations come, i will open up a bank account.
  • Might get some art, but probably will take a while.
  • PM me for a reply.